cK one Summer (2004)

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About cK one Summer

cK one Summer is a shared / unisex perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of cK one Summer

rbaker Show all reviews
Had this a few times over the years and always enjoyed the orange/kiwifruit opening. A blueberry note led to vetiver in the base. Very summery. Reasonable silage and projection with around two hours of longevity. As a previous reviewer mentioned, Eau d'Orange Verte is a class better, but has poorer longevity on my skin. Not special - a positive score just by a whisker.

30th December, 2013
Loved this fragrance until I became allergic to something in it. Too bad for me for it is one of the better CK fragrances.
27th February, 2013
Orangy, fruity, summery... CK One Summer smells like a sun round and orange with a hint of clouds.
It's interesting that the orange/zesty tones are fading quite soon on my skin, leaving a subtle middle tone of a different nature, more slightly watery than I expected.
Since it was a gift from a friend I'm using it and with success, everyone likes the freshness of it and to be honest the lasting is great.
I don't find it particularly interesting or unusual, it's just a good perfume for everyday casual outfits but certainly something simple and fresh and young... good for summer.
A great fragrance? Nope, it's far from that. It's not bold or complicated or utterly meaningful... it's just a good mixture for an average summer with no special mindsets or places that comes to my pretty visual mind. Proably a lot of people will like it for it's inner averageness and you're receive compliments for sure.
Where this summer is to be lived, only CK probably knows.
04th August, 2009
eRL00p Show all reviews
I picked this up about a month ago. It smells VERY similar to ck one electric, only this one is more sharp and crisp, whereas electric is more sweet and watery.
The drydown makes it a little feminine for a guy to wear :/ but I still enjoy it from time to time. Its powerful, which is great, because it will last even longer :)

i bought electric when it came out, but ended up giving it to my gf bc of negative comments from others "are you wearing perfume??." This one has a nice twist, and it reminds me of my girl so I like to wear it. It is a great scent to compliment ck one electric ^-^

another note: this one is very different from the other ck one summers'. very nice addition to my collection.
08th January, 2009
Stu Show all reviews
Have to admit I still love this after all these years. Refreshing as raindrops on the skin and the drydown is blissful. Still get asked what I'm wearing and it lasts.
04th July, 2008
Words Show all reviews
This actually IS the yellow/green edition (2004). The orange bottle is for 2005.

Better than the original, and one of my all-time favorite Summer selections.

There used to be about 20 positive reviews for CK Summer 04, but I'm not sure why they were deleted... they shouldnt have been because they were very telling in just how great this flanker is.
12th January, 2008 (last edited: 12th February, 2013)

Add your review of cK one Summer

Shop for cK one Summer products online

Shop for cK one Summer at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for cK one Summer

Member images of cK one Summer

There are no member images of cK one Summer yet. Why not be the first?

cK one Summer News