DKNY Be Delicious (2004)

HouseDonna Karan
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About DKNY Be Delicious

The scent and packaging are inspired by NYC's nickname - “The Big Apple”. Launched in the US and Canada in 2004, and early 2005 for the rest of the world.

DKNY Be Delicious fragrance notes

Reviews of DKNY Be Delicious

Chemicals smelling like green apples.

Scrub it off. Better still, don't buy it and throw your unused samples away.
10th August, 2017
I have to wash it off each time I try it. I feel it's well made, so I try and try again. I was given the bottle and it's half empty after years, yet I haven't worn it for a full day. The apple and magnolia accord makes me sick... but I'm giving it a neutral because I know it should be nice, fresh, happy, and it has good sillage. Longevity is ok.
12th April, 2017
A very happy and nonchalant, inoffensive scent. Not exactly exquisite, but well-rounded and... happy.
12th January, 2017
I really love this scent. It is subtle yet energetic. Not too loud or overpowering. I love the light fresh scent that lingers nicely. This is definitely an every-day scent more so than a night out. It doesn't have the excessive sweetness that some of the other DKNY scents have, and that is wonderful for me! No headache with this!
01st December, 2016
This is the only fragrance I have yet been gifted twice and gave away -twice. And, last year I received a big sample with an order so I gave it another chance. Nope.

I can´t make the cucumber-magnolia accord work on me any better than I have tried. And it keeps coming back to me, like Annabelle.

It is indeed a refreshing scent, but unlike Light Blue, the apple note is too sweet for me to handle. I do like the men´s version though.
14th May, 2016
I bought the rollerball, so my experience might be skewed from the difference in application.....

I don't get ANY apple! I get lots of the cucumber though. Since I hate to eat cucumber, I'm not really digging the cucumber scent in my personal space. That being said, this is a nice, crisp and fresh scent, and I can appreciate it for that.

Only 2 stars though, because I applied at 9am, and then had to reapply at 12pm. Perhaps the perfume spray performs better! Not a winner in my world...
19th February, 2016

Add your review of DKNY Be Delicious

Shop for DKNY Be Delicious products online

Shop for DKNY Be Delicious at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for DKNY Be Delicious

Member images of DKNY Be Delicious

There are no member images of DKNY Be Delicious yet. Why not be the first?