Provocative Woman (2004)

PerfumerLoc Dong
PerfumerJean-Marc Chaillan
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Provocative Woman

Provocative Woman is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Arden. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jean-Marc Chaillan and Loc Dong

Provocative Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Provocative Woman

rbaker Show all reviews
Nomen non est omen

Fruity quince initially, with a floral drydown, mainly lily and an overly synthetic orchid that leads to a wood base note; a bit of a rather dull amber arrived towards the end.

Safe - yes. Provocative - I don't think so. Good longevity of five hours.

21st August, 2013
This perfume has attracted more attention than any other for me. Its like catnip for men when you have the right chemistry. I wear it over Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar or a good Sandalwood oil. Alone it has the spicy floral, medium body not over powering. Border's on powdery at first, the longer its on the more spice you smell. Its my mainstay, not very popular in the area I live, so I get the 3oz bottles dirt cheap after the holidays. I have yet to offend a person with this perfume. Men go out of their way to tell me how great I smell. My female coworkers who all seem to prefer much more youthful scents enjoy my signature too. That is what this perfume it, a scent signature. One that I hope to keep around for a very long time.
07th March, 2012
the name of the frag mislead me to believe it would be a sexy dusky scent,a scent for the night time, i wanted it to be longer lasting

however i will wear this for daytime wear, i love the ginger note, very pleasent, inoffensive
27th March, 2010
I was surprised by this one, I was expecting hard and its got fluff. Pretty with a sensual base. It isnt exquisite, but it is nice.
08th August, 2009
I must say - I have grown to love this fragrance. At first, I did not know what to think of it but as I wore it daily, I really started to love it. It has a really good base note - on me, it does not smell sweet at all. It also does not smell all that powdery or too floral. I love what my chemistry does with this fragrance. I also love the fact that it is not so overpowering - I love it so much, I wear it when I come to work and when I go to sleep at night. My sheets and my nighties smell of this scent and I don't mind. My fiance bought it for me and he loves it on does everyone else, it seems. However, it is nothing special. I also use Dolce and Gabbana's The One and Ck's Euphoria and this one is lagging far behind my other 2 fragrances. I love having it in my fragrance wardrobe - although it is not a big name brand, it does manage to hold it's strongly enough for me to rather wear it to bed than my other fragrances. It gives me great dreams and since people are used to me wearing expensive, good perfumes, they immediately class this one as such, too. I like.
24th February, 2009 (last edited: 16th March, 2009)
Jen81 Show all reviews
I don't think that "provocative" is a good name for this perfume, because there is nothing "provocative" about this scent.
To me it's a rather generic scent that is reminiscent of cheap shampoo that can be bought at the drugstore.
21st November, 2008

Add your review of Provocative Woman

Shop for Provocative Woman products online

Shop for Provocative Woman at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Provocative Woman

Member images of Provocative Woman

There are no member images of Provocative Woman yet. Why not be the first?