Hugo Energise (2005)

PerfumerClaude Dir
SupplierQuest International
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Hugo Energise

Hugo Energise is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Hugo Energise fragrance notes

Reviews of Hugo Energise

In my opinion this is the single worst fragrance ever created. I was bored in Kohl's one day and sprayed some on my arm. Eyes started watering, sneezing, numb lips and instant headache. It has that super loud metallic smell that I just cannot stand. I then spent the next 15 minutes trying to scrub this off. Seriously considering getting out the wire brush and gasoline.
30th September, 2017
I don't write reviews good or bad in general, but this fragrance actually bothered me so much I had to review it. I work in healthcare, and have previously worked in group long term care facilities. This smells exactly like your average LTC facility, which is a sour combination of stale urine, sickness, medical supplies, and industrial cleaners. Stale urine in an adult diaper is the predominant note I get. I actually bought this just to show my medical friends, and it is unanimous among them when they smell it. The comparison is uncanny.
05th April, 2017
I, being a fan of the Hugo line of fragrances, find this scent to be less than stellar. It is nice for spring / summer wear and would work in a casual or office setting. That being said I find it to be a rather bland scent. It is fresh and clean so that is a positive for the heat of the summer. It stays close to the skin on me after a couple of hours and does last 8 hours even in summer. I do not smell any of the cocoa in the base and it does turn powdery to my nose. For the price its an OK buy but don't go out of your way to purchase.
23rd May, 2016
Smells good, clean, safe.

Reminds me of being an 18 year old out clubbing! Haha, its amazing how scents can transport you back in time. Nice smell, girls like it, and definitely inoffensive!

21st May, 2013
I got this when it was on sale - I must admit for the money I paid, I don't really regret it. but it#s not much. It's somehow nice, but it's by far nothing out of the ordinary.
31st March, 2013
An interesting effort but ultimately a bit of a flop. I guess it's supposed to be a summer fragrance but it's a little too sweet and spicy to work on that level. The pink pepper is too much in the opening and it's got too much of a powdery, candy feel as well. It reminds of me of Lacoste Pour Homme. It's somewhat pleasant but it's not citrusy enough to be called "Energise" in my humble opinion. I don't get anything floral or cocoa like.

18th June, 2012

Add your review of Hugo Energise

Shop for Hugo Energise products online

Shop for Hugo Energise at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hugo Energise

Member images of Hugo Energise

There are no member images of Hugo Energise yet. Why not be the first?