Hugo Energise (2005)

HouseHugo Boss
SupplierQuest International
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Hugo Energise

Hugo Energise is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2005

Hugo Energise fragrance notes

Reviews of Hugo Energise

I, being a fan of the Hugo line of fragrances, find this scent to be less than stellar. It is nice for spring / summer wear and would work in a casual or office setting. That being said I find it to be a rather bland scent. It is fresh and clean so that is a positive for the heat of the summer. It stays close to the skin on me after a couple of hours and does last 8 hours even in summer. I do not smell any of the cocoa in the base and it does turn powdery to my nose. For the price its an OK buy but don't go out of your way to purchase.
23rd May, 2016
Smells good, clean, safe.

Reminds me of being an 18 year old out clubbing! Haha, its amazing how scents can transport you back in time. Nice smell, girls like it, and definitely inoffensive!

21st May, 2013
I got this when it was on sale - I must admit for the money I paid, I don't really regret it. but it#s not much. It's somehow nice, but it's by far nothing out of the ordinary.
31st March, 2013
An interesting effort but ultimately a bit of a flop. I guess it's supposed to be a summer fragrance but it's a little too sweet and spicy to work on that level. The pink pepper is too much in the opening and it's got too much of a powdery, candy feel as well. It reminds of me of Lacoste Pour Homme. It's somewhat pleasant but it's not citrusy enough to be called "Energise" in my humble opinion. I don't get anything floral or cocoa like.

18th June, 2012

Another less than mediocre scent from Boss. Unbelievably  boring green and candied smell a bit citrusy, a bit herbal, alcoholic and synthetic as a candy full of dyestuffs. The smell is vague and reminds a mix of citrus, fruit from the forest, fruity caramel and herbs. I don't smell cocoa beans and floral notes. Indiscernible cheap kind of smell.
26th December, 2011
When i got a sample a couple of months ago i didnt liked this at all, my first impression was too spicy and a strong citrus / alcohol smell at the opening, a couple of weeks ago i decided to test it again and i started to enjoy this fragance, as i said before the opening is a little strong but a couple of minutes later you get a nice spicy citrus smell, after a while the spicy vanishes a bit and a sweet note comes up.

I got the full bottle now and im really enjoying it, i have to say the fragance is not authentic or unique, but its pretty good.
i recommend it for everyday use, age betwwen 20 - 30.

I have one complain, maybe its just my bottle but the sprayer shoots the product like a water gun, hugo boss should fix this in their new bottles.

after all:
i give it a 4/5, ask for a sample, try it a couple of times and maybe you will react as i did.
22nd April, 2011

Add your review of Hugo Energise

Shop for Hugo Energise products online

Shop for Hugo Energise at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hugo Energise

Member images of Hugo Energise

There are no member images of Hugo Energise yet. Why not be the first?