Mandarina Duck (2004)

Mandarina Duck information

Year of Launch2004

HouseMandarina Duck

About Mandarina Duck

Mandarina Duck is a feminine perfume by Mandarina Duck. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Mandarina Duck

Mandarina Duck is in my opinion, a rather cute scent.

First off I swear I can smell lemon, however it's not a sour representation, it's more of a candied lemon scent. Blended with the freesia, bergamot and subtle notes of pepper, this is a very cheerful and Summery opening.

Although quite basic, and in some ways linear, Mandarina Duck is enjoyable and well-priced. The heart of honeysuckle, jasmine and gardenia was indeed sweet and in some ways predictable, yet I do unashamedly admit that I enjoy this fragrance despite it being generic and cheap.

The soft musky drydown was a wonderful way to conclude this fragrance in my opinion. Because Mandarina Duck is light, inoffensive, generally safe and basic, I must recommend this fragrance for young girls that are only just starting out in the perfume world. Young adolescents are the first people that come to mind when I smell this scent.

26th June, 2011
strange. very strange. it has a peppery note to it, like black pepper, and somehow the notes just don't seem to bond together... strange scent. not for me.
28th December, 2005

Add your review of Mandarina Duck

Shop for Mandarina Duck products online

Shop for Mandarina Duck at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mandarina Duck

Member images of Mandarina Duck

There are no member images of Mandarina Duck yet. Why not be the first?