Krizia Time Donna (2004)

HouseKrizia
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchHenkel > Morris

About Krizia Time Donna

Krizia Time Donna is a feminine perfume by Krizia. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Krizia Time Donna

There is one review of Krizia Time Donna.
Since there are no reviews here, I'll go ahead and give it a whirl.

I picked up a bottle unsniffed, because it was only a few dollars and I am quite a fan of a number of other Krizia fragrances (Teatro alla Scala, Krazy, K, Moods). What I failed to realize at purchase time--my favorites were introduced the 80's or very early 90's, an era which has produced only a handful of misses for me. The other site classifies this as an Oriental Spicy, with main accords of rose, musky, woody, floral, warm spicy & green. What is there to not like?

Well, upon application, there is an overwhelming aromachemical that screams melon/water/fresh/clean. I really cannot detect anything else and find this quite horrid, a hammer blow to the senses. I ask BF, he says 'OK', helpful, huh? I then ask my teenage daughter. She usually despises anything I ask her to smell, which entails wrinkling up her nose, emoting 'UGH!!, DisGUSTing', while dramatically waving her entire arm in front of her face, and lambasting my olfactory tastes in various ways. This time, though, she actuallly LIKES it, a lot! I ask her if she wants it and she does. She says it is a cross between Daisy and DKNY (I assume she means the one in the apple bottle, which she owns).

So although this was an epic fail for me, it all ended well. The moral of the story, if you love complex vintage fragrances that are out of style, you will probably hate this, but if you are a fan of current mainstream scents, this is a real bargain, and worth a try.
14th July, 2014

Add your review of Krizia Time Donna

Shop for Krizia Time Donna products online

Search Amazon for Krizia Time Donna

Member images of Krizia Time Donna

There are no member images of Krizia Time Donna yet. Why not be the first?