Aqua di Roma Uomo (2004)

HouseLaura Biagiotti
Parent CompanyAngelini
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Aqua di Roma Uomo

Aqua di Roma Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Laura Biagiotti. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Aqua di Roma Uomo

Fruity-floral, rosey, watery and banal flanker. This one is more tart than the original and without that touch of final soapiness proper of the main formula. I detect the grape-watermelon taste the others talk about. Useless and boring summery featherweight.
17th February, 2012
I can see why some people aren't crazy about this fragrance. I guess I would say I like it more than I dislike it. The grapefruit, generic cologne smell seems a bit forced at times, but after wearing it some, I decided that I do like it. The sillage is pretty decent and it has great longevity. I would say as cheap as it is, it's worth a try.
28th October, 2011
Undeservedly the recipient of much negative press, Roma Uomo is a nice fruity and floral, albeit quite linear and very light, aquatic which, to me, doesn't smell as synthetic as most other reviews suggest. It opens with a fresh grape blast which quickly settles into its not-too-feminine floral base and that's about all it does. But, to me, that doesn't really matter because it's bright and fresh - a good aquatic. Unfortunately it is let down by its sillage and longevity, but then neither are expected to be amazing with a frag of this lightness. Despite that, I think it's a pleasant and worthy also-ran.
06th May, 2010
Tony T Show all reviews
i had a sample a few years back and i remember it being very floral. a very hard to find scent. nice floral. it was simple but i liked it.
09th August, 2009
This is one of those spicy-oceanic scents that my nose just can’t handle. It is quite dense, fruity and unfortunately very astringent to my nose: It is bit of a spiky nostril stinger. Again it must be some aromachemical or spice accord which my nose totally detests.

Apart from the gorgeous packing, to me this is hopelessly useless flanker.
15th February, 2009
jrd4t Show all reviews
I bought this blindly and was never even able to wear it out once. When I sprayed it on my skin, I just got an overwhelming blast of stale locker room and BO. It eventually got better, but the sourness never left. I think the grapefruit notes in this one are a bit rotten.. definitely not for me.
06th September, 2008

Aqua Di Roma Uomo By Laura Biagiotti 2.5oz/75ml EDT Spray Men New In Box

End Date: Thursday Feb-14-2019 10:52:58 PST
Buy It Now for only: $68.99

Member images of Aqua di Roma Uomo

There are no member images of Aqua di Roma Uomo yet. Why not be the first?