Trussardi Jeans Men (2004)
    by Trussardi

Reviews of Trussardi Jeans Men

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

Ken_Russell's avatar
    Ken_Russell
    Romania Romania

I got this dirt cheap and was expecting some slightly gourmand, overly sweet casual frag along the lines of the Jeans range by Versace. Instead, I got a moderately casual scent with a lot of "powdery orange" notes, somewhat similar to Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermes, but with an extra touch of subtly bitter sweetness, even some florals and also fruity notes which fail to be unmanly. May come off as a bit too youthful, lighthearted and uncomplicated at first, but it develops that extra warmth, edge and depth just enough to be suitable for a mature and discerning customer base.

11th December, 2010

AnimaSola's avatar
    AnimaSola

I like it, but there is an aspect of "overripe plum in incense" that makes me ask myself why I do. This juice grows on you, if you give it a chance, if not, it is immediately an obnoxious sensation. I definitely recommend wearing it for a while before considering a purchase. I give it a thumbs up only because I like its unusual bouquet.

29 November, 2009 (Last Edited: 03 February, 2010)

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

I smell no orange, more like berry, perhaps a lychee. I do smell a spiced vetiver and musk fragrance with cedarwood notes. Perfectly normal and fine fragrance. Nothing outstanding. I do like how the cedarwoods seem to play a huge part while sitting on my skin.

20th February, 2009

ZeeK's avatar
    ZeeK
    Pakistan Pakistan

Stylish, Playful, Fresh & Distinctive in its own kind. I assume the perfumes with "jeans" title are for attracting the youngsters and such fragrances reflect teenage expressions for sure.

I just tried it once and felt like its not for me as i assumed it earlier as a "teenage" fragrance.

I own it now and i owe it. For me it is quite resembled to Versace Man which is in my top 4 list. Lacks a tobacco affect that sparks in Versace Man but its a great combo of balanced spices "..and whats bad if i like to be playful sometimes".

18 February, 2009 (Last Edited: 30th March, 2009)

mjclark's avatar
    mjclark

Sickly sweet orange treacle.Lasted forever and gave me a headache.

13 April, 2007

Christoph_Georg's avatar
    Christoph_Georg

Trussardi Jeans is a clear approach of Trussardi towards the younger generation. The packing is dynamic and interesting and the scent is modern and playful. Though the name "jeans" may be not the best choice for it.
    Could be easily a Hermes fragrance as the smell holds definitive orange impressions while it does not hold the class that Hermes fragrances do.
    Jeans is not groundbreaking or very special but nice enough and still has its own personality.
    A different world from the evergreen Trussardi Uomo, Trussardi Jeans seems not to be very well know or
    very successful either, still its a good alternative to all the fresh and tender fragrances on the market.
    Its stylish, invigorating, pleasant, tasteful and Happy.

17 October, 2006