Vanille Banane (2003)

Vanille Banane information

Year of Launch2003

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Vanille Banane

Vanille Banane is a feminine perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Vanille Banane

When I first sprayed Vanille Banane, it took me straight back to my childhood. It smelled just like the banana runts candy I use to eat as a child. Within about 10 minutes I smelt an artificial banana scent that mixes with vanilla, kind of like a banana shake which lasts for about 30 minutes or so. Then it becomes a nice straight vanilla scent that wears close to the skin for about 4-5 hours. Not too sweet or fruity, a perfect combination of notes that play well with my skin chemistry. With that said, I think this perfume is fun and different and I really like the way this smells. =) Thumbs up for me. If you like the scent of bananas and vanilla, I would give this one a try.
03rd December, 2009 (last edited: 27th February, 2010)
It´s smells like a banana milkshake, very chemical very fake banana and I thought it was hilarious. You need to be in a good mood for this, don´t expect people to take you serious at all because well you do smell like a banana milkshake. It´s fun though and made me smile.
23rd March, 2009
Wonderful! I tried this expecting to find it too sweet or fruity but I was pleasantly surprised. There is an element of spice here that cuts the sweetness and rounds it out nicely. If you love the CSP line of vanilla fragrances, add this one to the list, for sure (Cameron Diaz says she is addicted!). It is wonderful fresh delight for hot summer afternoons!
19th June, 2007
Quarry Show all reviews
I'd like a big bowl of Vanille Banane served with a spoon and mug of coffee, however, this banana juice is positively God-zilla-awful for a body scent. Maybe realtors could use it as a room scent to make potential buyers feel at home?
26th October, 2006
Delicious! This warm bananery scent smells more like banana cream or banana dessert then the fruit. It's sugary and reminds me of freshly baked banana cake.

When I wear this even my guy friends tell me I smell good enough to eat. This is a casual scent to be worn around friends who know what you're like though because someone I didn't know commented on how strange it was to smell like a banana whereas my friends know how cooki I can be.

The staying power is okay too. On me it lasts about 5 hours and I have oily skin which is supposed to retain scents best.

Definately one to at least try, unless you hate bananas..
27th March, 2006

Add your review of Vanille Banane

Shop for Vanille Banane products online

Search Amazon for Vanille Banane

Member images of Vanille Banane

There are no member images of Vanille Banane yet. Why not be the first?