Wall Street (2004)

HouseBond No. 9
PerfumerDavid Apel
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Wall Street

Wall Street is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer David Apel

Wall Street fragrance notes

Reviews of Wall Street

Very unique and so good! I have to disagree with all the comparisons to Creed's MI or SMW. To my nose, it's most similar to Erolfa but sweeter and more synthetic. Usually I cant deal with overly synthetic frag's (pretty much anything cheap) but this one really pulls it off nicely. And it gets better as it dries down! I get really good projection and this stuff lasts forever! (I get whiffs of it the next morning). Excellent addition to my collection!

07th January, 2017
Bond No. 9 Wall Street gets a lot of discussion but as with many of the house's offerings, I'm unimpressed. Its opening is very fresh but dries down a bit ozonic and uninteresting.

It's a mix of cucumber, lemon, lavender, vetiver, and seaweed, and to my nose these accords don't harmonize too well.

Overall, it's an experience of citrus that veers off in a few directions but mainly seems like a cheap designer fragrance without a purpose. I don't get much nuance in this at all, and probably wouldn't ever reach for it again. Just too much seaweed.

3 out of 10
21st December, 2016
Really dove in and went for a 4 spay from my sampler this morning. I get an almost aquatic vibe from it clean and crisp. But it has a SEE ME NOW attitude. The note I find calling for attention is Cayenne pepper. Really like the layers of this one. Definitely a unique fragrance in a sea of overwhelming simple aqua fragrances.
22nd February, 2016
An excellent aquatic from Bond No9. Wall St. opens very crisp and clean, with a strong fresh cucumber and salt note. This lasts easily an hour or more and sets the stage for a long lasting salty ocean note paired with a light lavender. Wall St. reminds me more of a boat aquatic scent, as it's more about ocean air and green salt water than beach sand and suntan lotion. Sillage is better than average and longevity is easily 8 hours, which I've found typical of most of the Bond line.

I don't think this compares with any of the Creed aquatics other than the ambergris and musk in the base. Wall St lasts much longer than any Creed, but perhaps is more synthetic, however the ocean air scent is still authentic smelling.

I like this as a day fragrance, better for warm weather. Could be worn to the office easily, as it's fairly light and distinguished. I'm debating a purchase. Thumbs Up.
08th January, 2016
I absolutely adore the opening and midnotes. A unique but still acceptable aquatic but the fragrance falls apart during the drydown. It never gets bad, but it's not stable either. It lasts 12-18 hours, but this was the wrong fragrance to have this kind of longevity. It's a flawed fragrance but the good is good enough to make one want to own it.

03rd February, 2015
This has the (very good) synthetic vibe and feel of CGD 2 (which is meant to recreate an ink smell). Bond NO 9 creates a similar accord to create it's own version of the smell of fresh money. The longevity for me is very good. It lasted on a piece of clothing for 4 days, and stays with me all day (8 hours). It is fresh and summery without being clean and sterile. I think this is one of my favs from this line.
01st August, 2014

Add your review of Wall Street

Shop for Wall Street products online

Shop for Wall Street at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Wall Street

Member images of Wall Street

There are no member images of Wall Street yet. Why not be the first?