Touch With Love for Men (2004)
by Fred Hayman

Touch With Love for Men information

Year of Launch2004

HouseFred Hayman

About Touch With Love for Men

Touch With Love for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fred Hayman. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Touch With Love for Men

This is NOT bad. I think Otto review is unfair, besides it gives no indication as to what the frag smells like

That said, the opening is sweet, smells like pineapple to my nose (much like Burberry summer). It is very sweet, but tempered enough so it is not overberaing, yet strong enough that you will not mistake it sweetness. Then there is a transition that is hard to describe. The closest note would be pepper, but I am not sure it is. This not messes up the enjoyable pineapple sweetness. What follows is a soapy manliness that's somewhat pheromonic, though I doubt there are any pheromones in sight. I don't know what the regular Touch smells like, but I am guessing this manly development is the "with Love" part.

Overall, I think this is good, but not great. For the price it is worth a closer look. I recommend it for a post gym/workout body spray. Or for a hot and humid situation.
27th July, 2008
I bought this and it is so bad that I cannot describe...Pls. do not buy this stuff-save your money.
20th October, 2004

Add your review of Touch With Love for Men

Shop for Touch With Love for Men products online

Search Amazon for Touch With Love for Men

Member images of Touch With Love for Men

There are no member images of Touch With Love for Men yet. Why not be the first?