Little Italy (2004)

HouseBond No. 9
PerfumerFrancis Camail
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Little Italy

Little Italy is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Camail

Little Italy fragrance notes

Reviews of Little Italy

Little Italy is a burst of citrus. On first spray the wearer cannot deny the fresh burst of clementine, mandarin orange and grapefruit. The dry down mixes with neroli and musk. Reminds me of a hot summer night. Mixes very well with the South Florida weather. I love it!
01st March, 2019
This is probably the weakest Bond I've encountered (next to Coney Island).
Ironically, the two work well layered. It REALLY smells like oranges at a street vendor -- which I guess was the intention. Maybe isolating this one for a while would help me understand it better, but right now, I can't imagine it NOT being layered with something.
29th August, 2018
Uh....don't buy this for full price. It's just awful. Shouldn't be, but for poor projection and being too linear you could do better. NOW you can layer it and I've found that Shay and Blue Watermelons works well with it. This is just too orange and not much else. Kinda like falling into a trash can filled with orange peels.
24th April, 2018
Little Italy took me a while to appreciate. At first I hated it. But then, a few visits to the Bond counter later something clicked and it was glorious citrus for hours. Four hours post application the mandarin is still strong. Is it sweet? Yes. Is it cloyingly, make your teeth fall out sweet like that damned cotton candy body spray every middle school aged girl in 1996 sprayed with abandon? NOPE. It is candy like, but more akin to a hard piece of Italian candy.

I find this perfume to be best in the spring and summer, where its charms can be fully enjoyed.
19th May, 2017
Future Jason:

This starts out smelling like cheap candy. It doesn't get any better. At least it fades away quickly? After an hour it's barely there.

If Bond No. 9 makes something you like, you haven't found it yet.
03rd February, 2016
Little Italy is all about citrus & musk to my nose. Clementine mandarin & maybe tangerine's is what I smell, I get no grapefruit. This is a unusual composition because you have a wollop of citruses fighting to be top dog, but it appears that clementine is winning the battle here. The opening of Little Italy is very strong, there is also a cheese note somewhere in here that makes this somewhat off putting. Yes I pick up a cheese note, and I despise cheese.

Once the fragrance starts to dry down, the musk enters the ball game & mingles with the citruses which never fade away. It is a simple yet weird concoction that I have difficulties with. I admire strange & unique fragrances, but Little Italy leaves much to be desired. It is not terrible, but it is not great either. As much as I love Bond No 9, I am afraid I will have to pass on this one as their are better fragrances in this category that are done way better than this. Average projection & longevity.
22nd October, 2014

Little Italy Eau De Parfum Spray By Bond No. 9 3.3 oz-FREE SHIPPING

End Date: Wednesday Jan-29-2020 3:39:14 PST
Buy It Now for only: $158.75
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bond No. 9 Little Italy 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray (Tester no Cap)

End Date: Wednesday Jan-29-2020 4:02:36 PST

Buy It Now for only: $21.99

Buy It Now for only: $21.99

Buy It Now for only: $32.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Niche Perfume oils Our Impression of Bond No.9 Parfumes Concetrated Perfume Oils

Buy It Now for only: $4.99

Buy It Now for only: $8.99

Buy It Now for only: $16.99

Buy It Now for only: $22.99

Member images of Little Italy

There are no member images of Little Italy yet. Why not be the first?