L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme (2004)
by Issey Miyake

L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme information

Year of Launch2004

HouseIssey Miyake
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme

At last! A second Men's Issey scent. Due October

Reviews of L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme

Not keen on this one. It opens with a pungent hit of juniper berries, then quite quickly transforms into a scent which is like eating a hot spicy vindaloo in a forest during a rainstorm. Some people might like that, but it's not to my taste.
04th November, 2017
Iwas disappointed with this one. I bought the big 4.7 (or whatever it is) oz bottle, blind, after reading this had better reviews than Pour Homme. I agree that it does smell synthetic, and it's almost like a bitter, marine smell to me. The dry down is definitely an improvement from the first few minutes. I get less of the citrus or aquatic notes and more masculine and marine notes. Regardless, I cant put my nose on exactly what turned me away, but I feel that I might have liked Pour Homme better. Luckily I only paid about 20 dollars for it. Ended up giving it to my dad.
06th August, 2017
Monumentally disappointed in this fragrance. I read a lot of good reviews and blind bought a 4.2 oz. bottle. I can't stand it in the least. I've tried to wear it on several occasions, and it's a synthetic smelling miasma of mediocrity. Thumbs down.
19th February, 2017 (last edited: 22nd February, 2017)
Fresh, herbal and powerful scent.I had this back when they first brought it out and I was saddened when I tried to purchase it again, only to find out that it was stopped.I am happy to see it back on the shelves, loved it then and still do so now.
25th December, 2016
Top notes are rosemary, lime, mandarin orange and orangewood; middle notes are cypress, ginger, juniper berries, pink pepper and lavender; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, atlas cedar and oakmoss.

A heavy, aquatic outing from Issey Miyake that I LOVE. It's quite unlike the original L'Eau (which I have come to really appreciate in recent years): Whereas the original is crisp and lighter, Bleue is darker and powerful.

The opening spritz hits you with a tasteful burst of citrus, yielding gracefully to the ginger, juniper and lavender. These combine so nicely with the sandalwood, amber, patchouli, cedar and mossy base, resulting in a very predictable, pleasant, long-lasting "blue" fragrance (reminiscent of Joop's Nightflight) that has elicited compliments from others.

Should be worn in moderation, but nonetheless confidently. ;^>
15th December, 2016 (last edited: 12th February, 2017)
A unique and herbal/citrus scent. Lovely
17th August, 2016

Add your review of L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme

Shop for L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme products online

Shop for L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme

Member images of L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme

There are no member images of L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?