Boss In Motion Edition Blue (2004)
    by Hugo Boss

Average Rating: 3

Based on 30 ratings

Boss In Motion Edition Blue Fragrance Notes

Boss In Motion Edition Blue information

Limited edition, more lemony version of the original.

Shop for Boss In Motion Edition Blue products online

Reviews of Boss In Motion Edition Blue

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

El Fantástico's avatar

Kiribati Kiribati

A very fresh, cool aquatic with the smoothness and crispness I have come to expect from Hugo Boss. The opening is fairly pleasant if generic and the sandalwood and vanilla base makes it perfect for casual summer evenings. Somewhat spotty longevity and it's more of a skin scent on me after the first hour or so but still a humble little triumph of a fragrance.

19 June, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar

Disgusting opening. A huge synthetic lemony/sandalwood. This is dull and no where near "Electric". Another boring aquatic.

11th September, 2008

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

I have a sample vial named only Boss Edition, but I think it must be this scent. Anyway, to me it's just a dull fresh/aquatic/citrusy men's cologne of the kind I can't stand.

15 August, 2006

TommyBFrag's avatar

This is without a doubt my favorite fragrance from the Boss In Motion series. Initially, the smell is far from pleasant, but after a few minutes it worked wonders with my skin. Much like the Green edition, it is a sporty, active fragrance although slightly more subtle. I'd wear this one during the day in the summer, and it certainly fits in with those marketed "water-esque" fragrances. I'd also recommend the green edition which is much stronger and perhaps more fresh.

04 August, 2006

iMaverick's avatar

I love this rendition of the In Motion scents, light and spicy. I spent my last $40 I had for the day to get a bottle of this. Sadly I don't wear it much for some reason. Very different from the fresh sporty aquatic frags out there.

20th November, 2005

Add your review of Boss In Motion Edition Blue

Search for on eBay United States

BOSS IN MOTION EDITION BLUE HUGO BOSS MEN 1.3 OZ/40 ML EAU DE TOILETTE EDT SPRAY
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 11 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)