Boss In Motion Edition Blue (2004)
by Hugo Boss

Boss In Motion Edition Blue information

Year of Launch2004

HouseHugo Boss
PackagingSimon Hill
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss In Motion Edition Blue

Limited edition, more lemony version of the original.

Boss In Motion Edition Blue fragrance notes

Reviews of Boss In Motion Edition Blue

A very fresh, cool aquatic with the smoothness and crispness I have come to expect from Hugo Boss. The opening is fairly pleasant if generic and the sandalwood and vanilla base makes it perfect for casual summer evenings. Somewhat spotty longevity and it's more of a skin scent on me after the first hour or so but still a humble little triumph of a fragrance.

19th June, 2012
Disgusting opening. A huge synthetic lemony/sandalwood. This is dull and no where near "Electric". Another boring aquatic.
11th September, 2008
I have a sample vial named only Boss Edition, but I think it must be this scent. Anyway, to me it's just a dull fresh/aquatic/citrusy men's cologne of the kind I can't stand.
15th August, 2006
This is without a doubt my favorite fragrance from the Boss In Motion series. Initially, the smell is far from pleasant, but after a few minutes it worked wonders with my skin. Much like the Green edition, it is a sporty, active fragrance although slightly more subtle. I'd wear this one during the day in the summer, and it certainly fits in with those marketed "water-esque" fragrances. I'd also recommend the green edition which is much stronger and perhaps more fresh.
04th August, 2006
I love this rendition of the In Motion scents, light and spicy. I spent my last $40 I had for the day to get a bottle of this. Sadly I don't wear it much for some reason. Very different from the fresh sporty aquatic frags out there.
20th November, 2005

Add your review of Boss In Motion Edition Blue

Shop for Boss In Motion Edition Blue products online

Search Amazon for Boss In Motion Edition Blue

Member images of Boss In Motion Edition Blue

There are no member images of Boss In Motion Edition Blue yet. Why not be the first?