La Saisons: Hiver (2004)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 13 ratings

La Saisons: Hiver Fragrance Notes

La Saisons: Hiver information

La Saisons: Hiver is a women's fragrance by Van Cleef & Arpels. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of La Saisons: Hiver

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

ibu4u's avatar

India India

Its mentioned that Hiver is feminine but i love this smell and i cant hold myself to using it being a man....fresh and adorable.

08 February, 2012

Watergirl's avatar

Love this! The green lemon note is almost lime to my nose. I also detect an incense note if I take a good deep drag on the my wrist - not listed ... hmm. I would highly recommend this very good, afforable scent. Very pretty bottle too.

28 March, 2009

ComDiva's avatar

I had great hopes for Hiver, as all the notes in it are things I love. The first 9 minutes on my skin, the scent was great. Unfortunately, by 10 minutes, the predominant note was cardboard on me. I tested Automne a while later, and the same thing happened. Ah, well.

15 October, 2006

castorpollux's avatar

This one along with Automme, are my favorites Van Cleef's.The notes include: green lemon, white pepper, cardamom and white musks and somethig else. It's very fresh and very wintery as the name says. It's not "icy" but fresh. Cristals and air. A winner!

16 January, 2006