Cool Water Frozen (2004)

HouseDavidoff
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Cool Water Frozen

Cool Water Frozen is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2004

Cool Water Frozen fragrance notes

Reviews of Cool Water Frozen

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this and my brother's cool water if my life depended on it. Nice marketing and packaging but I feel a little manipulated and very dissatisfied with my purchase. I was hoping for cool water with a twist but instead I was given just cool water basically. MAYBE the citrus is a little stronger, but that might just be my imagination. Thumbs down for not being any different from the original.
10th March, 2012 (last edited: 19th April, 2012)
So, this is what happens when a flanker outshines its parent. The opening is tweeked with mint and grapefruit to grand effect. Opening notes stick around much longer than in big daddy CW and the drydown pumps up the musk and moss more which is CW's main fault. No grapey and cheap drydown here. Just a nice and pleasant interpretation of CW that outshines the original by mile.
26th July, 2011
Out of all the Cool Water line I like this one the best. Has a really refreshing minty like opening on the skin that you can smell and feel. Sillage is strong in the opening, but like other Davidoff products it fades extremely fast. A great fragrance for work or casual days or nights. If your going to pick a Cool Water fragrance this is the one to get.
03rd February, 2011
This is a pretty good grapefruit with lime...very "fizzy" and effervescent in the top, with a little aqua and some rather unusual florals. I quickly learned that it stands out simply by not bothering me the way so many others in this family do. The cilantro also isn't lost on me, and it starts to be a pretty obvious comparison to Live Jazz, but to me this manages not to be harsh and metallic like LJ. The underlying Cool Water components start to come out after a while, but all the sweetness is gone so it's more like a deconstructed, purely floral/herbal version. It almost starts to remind me of Wellington or Blenheim Bouquet but without the kitchen herb element. A little weak in the end, but very pleasant and nicely rounded overall.
16th November, 2010
Smells very unisex, not as masculine as the original Cool Water. I certainly smell Cool Water Woman in it, almost as if they have mixed the two in a new bottle and called it a Limited Edition. Overall not impressed, even though it is not a bad one, but smells a little sour and not sharp enough. Don't get me wrong, I love Cool Water (I'm talking about the old 80s, 90s version, not the cheap ~2005-6 reformulation), it is my favourite cologne of all time perhaps along with Truefitt & Hill's Freshman, but I'm going to give this flanker a miss.
12th September, 2010
BradW Show all reviews
After my mini of Cool Water went dry, I went ahead and bought Cool Water Frozen. I think this one is pretty similar to the original. Too bad I can't do a side-by-side comparison.
Anyway, I like this one a lot. Some may say it's too common, but in my neck of the woods, it's still a rare treat!
12th May, 2010

Add your review of Cool Water Frozen

Shop for Cool Water Frozen products online

Search Amazon for Cool Water Frozen

Member images of Cool Water Frozen

There are no member images of Cool Water Frozen yet. Why not be the first?