Luctor et Emergo (1998)
    by People of the Labyrinths

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 107 ratings

Luctor et Emergo information

Luctor et Emergo is a women's fragrance by People of the Labyrinths. The scent was launched in 1998

Shop for Luctor et Emergo products online

Reviews of Luctor et Emergo

Showing 1 to 6 of 29 reviews.

mpbrown's avatar

This fragrance is lovely with my skin chemistry. I get the almondy cherry hit in the first 15 minutes of applying, then it turns warm, tobacco-like woody and vanillic. Very sensuous, a little sweet but not overly so. Every so often I'll get a little whiff of a floral, then a little cherry tobacco. At times it even seems a little chocolatey. Very nice. It does seem to last a good while and the sillage is on the soft to moderate side.

16 March, 2013

hyblaean's avatar

Smells like cherry cough syrup, mothballs, almond candy and some sort of old fashioned perfume thing I've smelled in other perfumes but don't know the name for...
    I hate it, which is good because it's too expensive for me anyway.

fades into tobacco and resin (and nasty cherry cough syrup) after 20 min on oily hot skin- wish it would both start and end this way

23 October, 2011

melodyjayne's avatar

Cherry medicinal/ menthol/clovey top note which gives way to a gentle
    flowery tobacco with play doh along for the ride
    I don't mind wearing this. Buy a bottle? No
    It expresses its name well
    "I struggle and I emerge"

09 June, 2011

asilverfire614's avatar

This is quite a unique fragrance! Opening notes were very alcoholic - I was almost reminded of brandy or rum. After half an hour or so, I could really smell the sour cherry and almond notes. Dry-down was mostly vanilla almond on my skin.

My husband said it smelled like baby powder for the first few minutes, but I didn't get that at all. Very sweet and gourmand, but not headache-inducing. I can see this being semi-wearable in the fall & winter..

Mar
    2009

28 March, 2011

asilverfire614's avatar

Mar
    2009

28 March, 2011

moss1310's avatar

This is an odd one. I can't say I hate it. I definitely can't say I love it, or even like it. No play doh here for me either. What I do get is the cherry cordial, a little almond, and a hefty dose of pipe tabacco. If this was it, then I think I would have to give a thumbs up. However, the urinal cake mentioned by NillaGoon makes this very wierd. I don't get the urine, but there is something very disinfectant about it. Probably the benzoin and spice. Glad I tried it. Would never buy it.

06 April, 2010