Lauren Style (2004)

Year of Launch2004

HouseRalph Lauren
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Lauren Style

Lauren Style is a feminine perfume by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Lauren Style

I bought it on sale (at a duty-free, where else, right?) and it bores me to tears. Boring! I am using it now as an air-freshener for my car.
That being said, it does not smell offensive. Unless you consider being bored to DEATH offensive.
08th May, 2010
I bought Lauren Style three years ago at the duty-free abroad. I thought it was pretty average then, just another nice 'pink floral' - nice enough but nothing really special. Then I just left it alone and ignored it through its want of something special, as all I got from it was nothing but 'watermelon'. Just watermelon, nothing else. Melon isn't my favourite smell either.
Since that time, however, I have to admit that this perfume has completely grown on me: in fact, at the moment in spring/summer time, it's my absolute favourite scent that makes me feel classy. I just don't get watermelons as much, I suppose. The classy square bottle, cute pale pink colour, and reminiscences of 'being somewhere in a summer meadow doing something outdoorsy' (very ME), have ensured that this is a very desirable perfume - at least for me. My boyfriend doesn't like it, but I feel someone has to stand up for this pink, fruity, summery delight!
15th July, 2009
A very pedestrian/artificially sweet/cotton candy-like take from Ralph Lauren that deserves mention only because of its
pretty bottle. The juice inside is, unfortunately, deathly sweet -- like fruit compote sprinkled with saccharine. It has nice
enough clean opening notes with a forgettable drydown. For women who think themselves stylish, but are not.

Don't bother with this one.
09th February, 2009
When I first saw this perfume, the pink juice made me think that it had a powder base to it (It does not). LS is a clean/ fresh floral on me (I do not smell the fruit notes at all). It is very nice for the office/ daytime because it is not overpowering. This one seems to last an hour or two and then it wears close to the skin. It is a bit ordinary and simple, but it smells very good...It is perfect when you want to wear a light/ clean fragrance.
06th February, 2009
Got this as a gift when it came out, but never really wore it.

It's just too sweet for me. The scent has this light, sticky, lingering, sweetness that I find unappealing because of how it reminds me of the gummi bear bodysplash I wore when I was twelve.

It's a good teenager fragrance, but I think that smelling of candy as an adult woman is giving off the wrong message. For me anyway.

Update: Unable to even promote this srcubber to my bathroom shelf, I tried to make some use of it by spraying it on my dog when he came inside after rolling in something smelly. The result was the incongruous miasma of a sketchy summer carnival - cotton candy layered over swampy wet dog. Not recommended.
24th December, 2008 (last edited: 26th June, 2011)
Clean, fresh and light but ordinary.
09th October, 2008

Add your review of Lauren Style

Shop for Lauren Style products online

Search Amazon for Lauren Style

Member images of Lauren Style

There are no member images of Lauren Style yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads