Envy Me (2004)

SupplierMane
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > Wella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Envy Me

Envy Me is a feminine perfume by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Dubreuil

Envy Me fragrance notes

Reviews of Envy Me

Salutation.

ENVY ME is a playful and sweet floral-fruity for a young lady or a lady who is young at heart.with notes like peony,litchi,rose and mango,ENVY ME perfume berings to life everything that is beautiful,charming and feminine. Modern,Fresh,Summery, Cute,Appealing, Fruity,Playful and Seductive ate the same time.

Pink pepper,mango and pineapple provide an introductory freshness to a floral heart with peony, rose,jasmine and a litchi accord.tobacco mixes with musk and tonka bean for a soft and smooth dry down.It smells so nice like a fresh warm spring day and in my mind it is a delightful surprise by GUCCI.

This EDT is great for Spring and Summer,beautiful for Daytime or Office wear.It is certainly cheerfully pleasant and a joy to wear.Anyway i recommend it to a young lady who is trying a good everyday scent.It is not GUCCI'S best but really nice.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Above average on my skin.

6.5/10
23rd April, 2015
A Real Keeper

I concur with most of the reviews on this page; this is a sweet, light floral with musky basenotes that make it appropriate for most anyone who wants a feminine scent. A winner.

28th October, 2013
LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature having such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least try. I give it a 9/10. ;)

10th July, 2011
This is the second time I've tried this scent, and to put it nicely, I really dislike Envy Me.

In my opinion, it doesn't smell like something I'd imagine Gucci producing. It smells quite cheap and sour. It is in no way original and it's something I'd expect to find in a cheap drugstore, not listed under a famous brandname with an expensive price tag.

The strong opening of pineapple, peony, mango and pink pepper put me right off. These notes never seem to blend well, and in general I'm not usually a fan of pineapple in perfumes to start with.

I was hoping that the heart would be much more pleasant and interesting, but unfortunately the pomegranate and green tea took over and faded out a lot of the softer more delicate notes like the jasmine, rose and musk.

During the drydown I began to smell some improvement, however by that stage I'd already decided that Envy Me wasn't my cup of tea.

For people that honestly enjoy fruity scents, this could be for you. If I had to pick fragrances that I found similar to Envy Me I'd say, Paris Hilton and Baby Doll by YSL.

04th June, 2011
The opening starts off with a note of
tangy pineapple drying off with juicy peach and mango with an top drying edges
of Pink Pepper and shy Peony. the drydown is made luscious with Deep Ruby Red Pomegrante and sweet Litchi supported by a powdery rose note the Green tea makes it fresh. there is a note of amber missing i do smell also an faint scent of musk but barely notices it. I love the Flacon design
it's like pink lace from a ladies Lingerie very cute and sexy or conjours
up a Pink bedroom covered with pink rose petals with the intoxicating aroma of pink roses caressing your senses
this perfume represents First Love Innocence and purity if you want a perfume to fit these qualities this is the one.
09th October, 2010
A smooth tart fruity scent that's clear and open. The pomegranate really smells like black currant to me and is the dominate note by only a slight fraction over the "freshness" (afore mentioned clear and open) that is the white floral of jasmine. Don't know how this ties in as a flanker to the exquisite Envy (sweet green floral vs. fruity white floral?). Longevity is poor but it's about 4 hours. Smells decent enough but smells very generic like you've smelled it before in other fragrances.
18th November, 2009

Add your review of Envy Me

Shop for Envy Me products online

Shop for Envy Me at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Envy Me

Member images of Envy Me

There are no member images of Envy Me yet. Why not be the first?