Eternity Moment (2004)

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Eternity Moment

Eternity Moment is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2004 and the bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Reviews of Eternity Moment

dimplesg Show all reviews
I saw this on sale & decided to give it a try.

When the shop assistant initially described it as floral I almost decided not to try it as I dislike floral scents. I tried it and was surprised. Its a very wearable floral - a scent that can be worn every day.

Its inoffensive and like an earlier reviewee (lady love) has mentioned this is the kind of scent which will make you love a floral even though its not your type of scent.

This perfume lasts all day on me and its one of those in my collection that I wear when I'm not sure what to wear, if you see what I mean.
01st June, 2012
I honestly could not smell anything when I tried this fragrance. It has to be the lightest perfume. I thought it was a bad tester bottle at first, but I tried it again in another store and there was still no luck.

There was the slightest hint of jasmine after about 5 minutes, but I had to really press my nose to my wrist to smell this one.

26th April, 2011
Eternity moment is the kind of fragrance that makes you love Floral scents,even though they were not your type, you will find it feminine, lovely and sweet.

I feel is like the smell of a tender petal, Eternity Moment isn't aggressive or overwhelming like other florals. Spite of that, the sillage is perfect and people around you will notice this beautiful fragrance.

I love Eternity by Calvin, but this parfume is far better..
28th January, 2011
I tried this and was reminded of so many other fruity florals that I couldn't pick just one. It's not at all bad maybe just a little boring to me. I loved the dry down though when the fruit kick subsided it was very nice.
09th January, 2009

I’m bucking the trend here, I guess. I think Eternity Moment is quite a good soft fruity floral. It has a delicacy that I find unusual in fruity florals. The fruits and florals in the opening and heart notes are a tiny bit tropical in nature, but they stay so delicate and subtle in their delivery. It’s delightfully feminine and soft and natural. The drydown is a gentle sweet musky wood that has somewhat good longevity for such a light scent. I find it very surreal that I’m saying such good things about a fruity / floral and about a recent Calvin Klein fragrance.

10th October, 2008 (last edited: 04th December, 2010)
Kotori Show all reviews
Eternity Moment-- I have almost finished a bottle. I have mixed feelings about it, though. I do not think I will purchase it again. I bought it more in remembrance of my belovedly aldehydic Eternity Rose Blush, which, alas, was discontinued. I am not much of a floral perfume lover, but Rose Blush carried a sentimental weight for me, as I wore it often when my husband and I were first dating. The warmth and spark of Rose Blush seemed to capture the excitement of infatuation. Moment is great on rainy days. On other days, it can be a bit aloof and ultra-feminine. I wore it today, and it's just not working with my jeans and sneakers!
28th October, 2006

Add your review of Eternity Moment

Shop for Eternity Moment products online

Shop for Eternity Moment at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eternity Moment

Member images of Eternity Moment

There are no member images of Eternity Moment yet. Why not be the first?

Eternity Moment News