Apparition (2004)

Apparition is a women's fragrance by Ungaro. The scent was launched in 2004

Shop for Apparition products online

$35.05*
    90ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 20.95)
    $31.77*
    90ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 18.99)

Reviews of Apparition

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

juniorgoddess's avatar

Hmmm-it's not magical or fairy-like at all. I just purchased a bottle on sale, and could not decide whether to crack open the cellophane, or leave it on my 'gift shelf' for emergencies. I read the reviews, saw a few composition elements that were common to my favorites, and gave it a try.

I'm not a big fan of berry-scents; this one is a grown-up version-more like raspberry jam than raspberry soda-pop. I should have left it wrapped up. It's all right, but nothing to get excited over.

14 August, 2009

xmen's avatar

Singapore Singapore

A most lovely and under looked gem from Ungaro. I think it's perfectly suitable for a man. And it just makes me smile to know Ungaro can still come out with some above average scent. Apparition is one of them. Please, please do something about the hideous bottle.

02 May, 2009

Nightingale's avatar

Excellent lasting power for me, and a very unusual fragrance that always has people stopping to ask what perfume I'm wearing. Spiced fruits, with an exemplary balance of raspberry and musk, neither dominating or overpowering yet incredibly heady and sensual. I agree with RoseAmber regarding the bottle - it just isn't right for this particular perfume, which simply begs for a fat-bottomed decanter to sit snugly in the hand. This is most definitely a womanly fragrance, all lips and hips, certainly not a whispy frail little thing, as the name may suggest. One of my new favourites!

02 August, 2008

Goddess_Dreams's avatar

(Inhales deep at the wrist) :) Well that was a good way to begin I think.... To my nose Apparition is a magical, fairy-tale like, fragrance that blends well with my natural skin smell... It reminds me of being in a Butterfly Conservatory and watching all the colorful butterflies all over the place fluttering their wings here and there and everywhere. Colorful bowls of freshly cut fruit placed randomly all over the garden... tropical misty air full of wonderful aromas mixing flowers and fruits together... Knitting fairy-tale and reality into one... Apparition is a very feminine, charming and sensual fragrance....and to my nose quite unforgettable. The tops notes of raspberry liqueur, so creamy and smooth, and sweet with a bigtime yum-factor, mingling with cayenne pepper to create a very energetic and almost thrilling atmosphere -the exact reason why I think of butterflies when I spray this on. But then shortly into it my heart swoons at the first notes of rose and passion flower charming everyone around... my co-workers stop by my office to inhale deeply and walk away smiling... sometimes they say nothing, just smile on their way, as if they were able to take away with them a little piece of that special, magical fairy-tale feeling... But as much as I adore the opening with the cheerful, unpredictable butterflies and heart notes with sexy, tiny fairies in yellow, pink and blue dresses, the base notes are just spectacular! Deep and mysterious with the marriage of seductive almondy heliotrope princess dressed in a gossamer white dress with silver shoes and raven hair, and depth and richness of patchouli, dressed like a groom for their wedding day... I would definitely repurchase Apparition again...

15 June, 2006

CASunshine's avatar

This fragrance is really quite wonderful however I cannot say that the name does anything to make me want to purchase a bottle. To me, Apparition is a passionate combination of berry and incense, not a "ghost" of a fragrance. Perhaps it is named because it makes it's presence known even if you can't see it. Beautiful but not for me.

20th January, 2006

RoseAmber's avatar

While I love the bottle with its interesting colored squares and slightly twisted shape, it does not fit the liquid inside. The bottle makes me think of Rothko, and this fragrance makes me think of Matisse. The name, Apparition, however, does fit this warm and mysterious woody-oriental fragrance. When first sprayed, it smells of rich Chambord Liqueur but it warms into a woodsy soft floral with a fabulous raspberry-patchouli drydown. This fragrance is uplifting to me, and I love to repeatedly sniff it on my skin. The lasting power is quite good, as is any patchouli-based fragrance on me. This is a unique one - not an "Angel" or "Happy" knock-off! Lovely and unusual. Those who love Hanae Mori Butterfly will probably love this as well.

11th June, 2005

Add your review of Apparition

Search for on eBay United States

APPARITION HOMME UNGARO EDT Mini 5 ml 0.17 FL.OZ.
    • Time Left: 2 days
    APPARITION HOMME EMANUEL UNGARO EDT Mini 0.17 fl / 5 ml NEW
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 5 days
    STARTING BID
    Apparition homme by Emanuel Ungaro eau de toilette 1.7 fl oz
    (Shipping from United States)
    Emanuel Ungaro Apparition pure parfum, 0.5 oz, NIB lot of 2!!
    • Time Left: 28 days
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 1 day
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Apparition homme by Emanuel Ungaro eau de toilette 1.7 fl oz.
    (Shipping from United States)
    Apparition homme by Emanuel Ungaro eau de toilette 1.7 oz.
    APPARITION COBALT ~ Ungaro ~ Men ~ 3 Oz EDT Spray