Blush (2004)

PackagingChad Lavigne
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Blush

Blush is a feminine perfume by Marc Jacobs. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Steven Demercado. The bottle was designed by Chad Lavigne

Reviews of Blush

Meilin Show all reviews
Blush by Marc Jacobs is probably my favorite from the MJ collection. It's a very clean, soft scent with a peachy/jasmine scent. I like the white floral notes, and it's a very pink, feminine, almost little-girl scent, but somehow mature. The drydown is probably my favorite part. If I ever run out, I will definitely go back for more!!!
21st November, 2012
I'm not a particularly big fan of Marc Jacobs' creations. Although some of his earlier creations are nice, I feel as if his more modern scents are too focused on the bottle design rather than the fragrance itself.

I had read many bad reviews prior to trying Blush, so I really didn't expect much. What I experienced was actually quite likable.

It's a little similar to Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana, yet much softer and cleaner. From the very first application, Blush is rather soapy and feminine. The top notes are mostly jasmine and banana with the bergamot and peach notes being extremely subtle.

The heart is a predictable yet enjoyable white floral blend, which is very delicate on the skin and has a somewhat soapy quality. I don't mind this freshness all that much, I find it nice and comforting. Amidst the soothing white florals, honeysuckle makes an entrance which adds a little more character and depth.

The drydown is primarily musk to my nose. A very close relation to a natural skin scent. Despite the fact that this fragrance doesn't have fantastic sillage or lasting strength, I'm moderately impressed.

30th June, 2011
This fragrance really took me by surprise. I received it in a swap. I'd never desired to have this fragrance and I'd never sniffed it before. I accepted it just for the sake of being able to swap with someone that was incredibly nice. After I received the package, it was not opened until roughly one week later. When I finally opened the package and tried this fragrance I fell in love. The opening notes were nice and quite pleasant, but the drydown...WOW!! I could not refrain from sniffing my wrists the entire time that I had this on. Blush is a soft scent and office appropriate in my opinion. But at the same time, I find it slightly sexy and warm. This was one of the most pleasant fragrance surprises that I have had in quite a while. I can see myself purchasing this again and again when I run out of it. To me its just THAT good!!
22nd July, 2009
This smells like chalk dust on me. In and of itself, Blush is a pretty, clean, light floral and smells faintly of tangerine and honeysuckle with a warm base. I can imagine this as a modern Anais Anais for blossoming young women. But on me, chalk dust. I suppose I've graduated.
16th July, 2009
When I first tried blush I wasn't sure if I liked it. When I first spray Blush, I get a black licorice note (that is all I smell for the first 15 minutes). I don't hate the licorice note but I am glad that it develops into a slightly spicy floriental 15 minutes after application. That is where this fragrance made me return to purchase. Blush is soft, clean, and gentle with a sweet/ spicy contrast on my skin (the spicy contrast kinda smells like soft hints of cinnamon and cloves). It is absoutely lovely! A floriental with a creamy/ powdery drydown with a contrast of spice. This fragrance is simple and it works well with my chemistry. I only wear this on special occasions or when I am in the mood for something beautiful and gentle.
22nd February, 2009
For my sweet tooth. What I love most about this perfume is that it managed to make me fall for it even if it belongs to all the categories I usually avoid: "delicate", "floral", "sweet". It's just likable like that.
Blush is a gentle, delicate jasmine/white floral bouquet tinged with some green - mint, to my nose. The tiniest hint of indole adds depth to the flowers, and that green keeps it from being overpoweringly sweet and instead makes it pleasant to all involved. A very spring-like, bright, carefree gem.
Of course, I can only take so much prettiness, and after two days in a row of wearing this I'd be begging for something raw or unpretty. But while the mood lasts, it's perfect.
26th January, 2009

MARC JACOBS DAISY BLUSH EDT 1.7 OZ 90% Preowned

$15.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Sunday Apr-28-2019 5:29:02 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Marc Jacobs 'Blush' Eau De Parfum. Almost Full.

End Date: Sunday Apr-28-2019 9:46:15 PDT

MARC JACOBS BLUSH PERFUME EDP SPRAY BIG 100 ML 3.4 OZ WOMEN NIB

End Date: Sunday Apr-28-2019 15:21:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $74.99

Member images of Blush

There are no member images of Blush yet. Why not be the first?