Touch of Pink (2004)

PerfumerDomitille Bertier
PackagingSylvie de France
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Touch of Pink

Touch of Pink is a feminine perfume by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Domitille Bertier. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France

Touch of Pink fragrance notes

Reviews of Touch of Pink

Oviatt Show all reviews
Pretty and preppy, this is a fruity floral with a potentially interesting coriander note and a vanilla base. The fruit is blood orange, which gives a fresh citric edge to the sweet floral heart. Touch of Pink is not a serious fragrance--it does not try to be anything other than pretty and, well... pink. In other hands, there might have been more counterpoint between the coriander note (think of Couturier's Coriandre) and the indolic jasmine. There might have been an overdosing of the sandalwood in the base notes (a la Samsara), some unexpectedly disproportionate element that would have made this far more interesting than it is. As it is, Touch of Pink is safely balanced, sweet and pretty (although, in many ways, forgettable).
09th October, 2015

It makes smile on your face immediately aftar you wearning it and Makes Scowl on your face after You know it doesent Long Lasting too!This one is not a Winner for me but i would say it is Nice in a Carefree Way!

Yummy,Fresh,Fruity,Modern,Sporty, Playful,Scented And Surely Girly. Starts with a blast Of Fruity That makes it Sweet and Interesting.The Floral notes is Optimistic too but The base notes is my only complaint of this Everyday Scent as it is a Disappointment on my skin.

This LACOSTE EDT contains some from of delightful Innocence that brings brighten a Your Cloudy Day.Very Well with Tropical Climate.It represent Youth and Suitable for Young Girls or Teenagers.Anyway Worth buying if it is Salubrious with Your skin.

Longevity?It disappeared in less 3 Hours on my skin.

02nd June, 2015
This scent gives me a headache. It is sickly, overpowering and smells like a cheap teen body spray or hairspray.
20th December, 2013
I like this perfume when I want to feel fresh, sporty and natural, but I can't say that it has much personality or leaves a lasting impression on people. It's like a nice, mild spring breeze though, which can sometimes be just the thing you want.
18th March, 2013
Recently I've been looking for some good citrus fragrances, so I decided to go over to my local drug store today to try this one since I had heard that it's supposed to have a fairly dominant orange note. It certainly does, but overall it's actually an extremely light, sheer, subtle and "non-offensive" fragrance. This is definitely the kind of perfume that a woman could wear in the office or to a job interview and probably no one would notice very much. (Unless they had a severe perfume allergy of course, but that's another story.) It's a fragrance that doesn't smell that much like traditional "perfume" in my opinion. It has that fresh, clean, just out of the shower kind of smell. It's really nice (especially for certain occasions as I've said) and there's nothing I dislike about it but it's definitely not a sexy perfume. I'm pretty sure this was made for women who dislike the smell of a really strong, obvious fragrance. I like it and I would recommend trying it, but keep these things in mind too. :)
03rd September, 2011
One of my favorites. More fruity than floral. A fun scent that warms up a bit and just gets better as the day goes on. I love this scent!
16th October, 2008

Add your review of Touch of Pink

Shop for Touch of Pink products online

Shop for Touch of Pink at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Touch of Pink

Member images of Touch of Pink

There are no member images of Touch of Pink yet. Why not be the first?

Touch of Pink News