Jaïpur Homme Fresh (2004)
    by Boucheron

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 34 ratings

Jaïpur Homme Fresh information

Jaïpur Homme Fresh is a men's fragrance by Boucheron. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Jaïpur Homme Fresh

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

SirSlarty's avatar

Fresh indeed. Bitter bergamot, patchouli and spices just turned down a bit and stripped of clove. Yes that's exactly what I did not like from the original. If there is clove in this it's not a big part of it. The fresh version is a winner for me! Sadly, doesn't last as long as I'd like, 4 hours tops. Other Boucheron scents just too over the top? Try this.

19 January, 2010

Zerby's avatar

A fancy man's Pierre Cardin. The Longevity's good for a summer scent.
    I'm glad I bought it. Like the Salesperson really had to twist my arm. When I run out .Take a guess
    what I'll buy more of. You'll get the answer on the first try.

16 October, 2007

Carl999's avatar

To be honest, this is only a little fresher, and no improvement on the original. Still strong, and little over-bearing, just the original was.

A little fresher: indeed. An improvement? No!

15 June, 2007

robyogi's avatar

I am very much in agreement with Foetidus here. A "light" version this may be, but light or insignificant it is not. It is strong, and it does have quite a bit of projection to it. It is lighter, or fresher, than the regular Jaipur Homme, at least it's not as syrupy sweet, with a crisper overall scent. Like the other Boucherons, it's well-blended to the point of being difficult for me to pinpoint individual notes. That said, it is crisper, woodier, perhaps a bit spicier, than regular Jaipur, and not as heavily vanillic. It is to my nose, easier to wear, and in fact, I like it better overall as a fragrance. This is a very well done "fresh" version.

(This review is for the Epicee version, the first of the Jaipur Fraicheurs, so far as I can tell. The Boisee version seems to have come later. Sorry, I cannot get the French accents correct!)

06 March, 2007

This certainly is a fresher version of Jaïpur but it isn’t Jaïpur light: There is real presence in Jaïpur Fresh and it is fresh citrus with pine and light spices. Thinking ‘fresh,’ I wore it to the office one day and I was a bit uncomfortable with the strength of its output. So from now on I will be just as careful in its application as I am of Jaïpur.
    One can’t find much that is brighter and crisper than the orange in the opening accord. The orange note doesn’t last long and it is quickly replaced by the crisp pine and fresh coriander and white pepper. Along with a touch of cinnamon, the amber in the base warms the progression. This is a fresh scent that produces a captivatingly warm sillage, and I don’t really see it as a warm weather scent—this one would be most at home in the spring or fall. It has excellent longevity and I think it is more wearable than the other Boucheron fragrances. I’ll definitely purchase this one when my Boucheron Pour Homme runs out.

18 September, 2006

20scents's avatar

I am proud to be the first to review this sleeper scent: Clean, sweet, bright fragrance, spiked with spicy woody notes on top. It is powdery like the original, but Jaïpur Homme Fresh is a bit more subdued and won't lead to headaches! Got it for a reasonable price at Nordstrom, and highly recommend it as an alternative to the original Jaïpur Homme. I wouldn't buy any other Boucheron scents but this one. ;)

05 October, 2005