Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit (2004)
by Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit information

Year of Launch2004

HouseLolita Lempicka
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit

Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit

Here you go! The original Lolita is more than a bit cloying throughout it's life on my skin.
This is the same team of notes, with a reorganised lighting and a shifting of some key, new players.
The Sillage changes to a rather Masculine, Cherry sweetened Pipe Tobacco, that would be quite alluring on a woman's skin.
Not quite for my girl and certainly far away from what I would apply happily on my skin.
For me, a good lesson, revolving around Architecture and Lighting.
30th April, 2018
Very much like the other flankers, of the Midnight Fragrance. This bottle was released as a limited edition in 2009. The base of this "version" is very tame. Subtle resin and vanilla notes. Loads of myrrh on top.
21st February, 2018
This is the the same Angel rip-off that was the origiinal LL. There the effect was softened to a powdery, warm take on the powerful Mugler classic.

Here in the first of many Midnight flankers there are added anise, violet and "spiced apple" notes which Tania Sanchez detects. The oils of the original are amped up when first applied, making me think I have reached for the Angel bottle by mistake.

They do quiet down, but the scent is fairly linear. Of the three LL scents I have sampled, I far prefer her "au masculin" - at least that veers off in a very interesting direction from the Angel base.

Neutral rating due to lack of originality.
06th December, 2015
I love this scent. It's an ampted up version of the original Lolita Lempicka. Much more violet (which in my view is always a good thing) and a lovely vanilla praline accord that gives me a toothache, but in a good way!
27th May, 2011
This is a smoother, less cloying take on the original LL with a touch of what made Fleur Defendue (my favorite of the line) so amazing. The myrrh and violet are played up nicely and the characteristic vanilla/almond is here as always. Though it's not listed I get a light cherry accord. Infinitely attractive for those who enjoy sweet scents.

My test sample of this just made my mouth water. I don't know how to feel about that.
18th January, 2011
This has to be the most unique scent in my collect and yet i'v been know to put that
phrase into use a lot of times but this will make it up to it, The opening starts
dry with anise then a few seconds later
it turns super sweet and i think what's missing is Licorice jet black licorice
and also you get this synthetic plastic
residue almost similar to Pink Sugar
without the nutty accords top drydown,
what i forgot to mention when first applied to my skin i get a nice opening
of irises but not powdery with a bit of a gloss due to the silage which is a bit
oily but ok i prefer them dry jasmine
dries the middle note with it's usual
elusiveness but i love best is the basenotes it may not be on here but i
can detect amber and musk i'm not a big vanilla fan but i like the drydown and also not listed Sandalwood dry fiery
sandalwood that finishes the scent almost flawlessly if there has been no
synthetic wrappings on the top notes
this would be flawless.
02nd November, 2010

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit

Shop for Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit products online

Member images of Lolita Lempicka The Midnight Fragrance / L'Eau de Minuit