Pink Grapefruit (2004)

Pink Grapefruit information

Year of Launch2004

HouseFloris

About Pink Grapefruit

Pink Grapefruit is a shared / unisex perfume by Floris. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Pink Grapefruit

This is the only *REAL* bursting zesty pink grapefruit scent I have tried! EVER! Nothing sweet added to this (like most other grapefruit-scents) - simply the real deal. But strong potent freshly squeezed bitter pink grapefruit-juice! This is an edt with EDP-strength. Excellent longivety (6 hours). Sadly rare, as it's long discontinued.
22nd December, 2011
Bright lemony grapefruit! I understand about the 'detergent' reference, it is a very 'clean' scent. Really great for summer, and very uplifting. I'll have to see if there are other body & bath products available...FRESH!
09th March, 2009
bbBD Show all reviews
I very faithful Grapefruit fragrance... the first time I sprayed it on my girlfriend could smell it across the room - it's that strong. Lasts about 4 hours on my skin. Absolutely fantastic, but it's so... well.... grapefruity that it's not really appropriate for an office. Great for hanging out on summer days!
14th August, 2008
I'm into orientals and chypres, but I was curious about the sandalwood mixed with such a bright citrus. And since my friend is selling off his worldly goods preparing for a sojourn in China, I bought the EDT from his stash of fragrances.

Well, I'm wearing it now, and I keep thinking---

Laundry soap.... really nice laundry soap, but-- laundry soap.

Anyone else get this hit?
31st October, 2007
oolong Show all reviews
I really love the Pink Grapefruit scent, it smells just like a freshly cut pink grapefruit. It is so up beat and happy fragrance. I would use it for summer. The only problem with it is, at least on me, the scent just does not last very long.
19th May, 2006 (last edited: 06th April, 2008)
Brilliant in it's naive simplicity. A super-clean, fizzy cologne based on the lovely aroma of freshly squeezed pink grapefruits. I also think the longevity isn't half as bad as many say, easily lasts 6 hours, which is a lot considering it's carefree citrus anatomy. One of the most feelgood juices out there, sparkling and playful ingenuity. I don't think anyone could dislike this.
16th March, 2006

Add your review of Pink Grapefruit

Shop for Pink Grapefruit products online

Search Amazon for Pink Grapefruit

Member images of Pink Grapefruit

There are no member images of Pink Grapefruit yet. Why not be the first?