Perry Ellis m (2004)

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Perry Ellis m

Perry Ellis m is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2004

Perry Ellis m fragrance notes

Reviews of Perry Ellis m

A very warm, very powerful scent from Perry Ellis. It does have elements of Allure but not as fresh. Super sweet and powdery soft but also has this old school musk thing that keeps coming through that reminds me of 80/90s after shave lotion. Go easy with the sprays, this projects heavily and lasts a long time, at least on me.
18th March, 2016
This was my first blind buy & it did not disappoint. Perry Eliis M is a great value that can be purchased for around $20. The scent opens with lots of perfumer's alcohol but once this dissipates, I get mostly cinnamon with some light star anise & maybe amber.. it definitely comes off as sweet & creamy. As it starts to dry-down, this scent gives off a vintage vibe from the musk & tonka bean. I've managed to get 6 to 8 hours out of this but mostly base notes towards the end. Not a bad fragrance.
29th February, 2016
Great stuff for such a low price.....
11th October, 2015
Can you say a good surprise. This was my second real cologne purchase from my line up and I HATED IT. Now you may ask why the thumbs up, it's because I did it wrong. I tried this out on fabric in my car took a whiff and said NOPE. When I got home I decided to give it a whirl on my forearm and to my surprise it smelled wonderful. The notes you will continue to smell are the vanilla, cinnamon, anise, and tonka bean. This is something you can try in the summer if you do it right but really made for the fall and cold weather. Very warm and inviting. If you want the ladies to stay close to you then this is a keeper.
06th October, 2014
The Star Anise is a distintive scent rich and sweet. Cinnamon is much richer in aroma than anise, although here in this case the cinnamon is peppery and spicy, but the mixture between cinnamon and anise in my skin changes and smells like chocolate with vanilla, maybe it could be the White Musk...I'M very happy to have bought this parfum, it is the best fragance that I'VE ever used...I recomended...although must be retouch(to touch up) each 4 hours, but I don't care...I like like that. Very similar to Allure of Channel
09th February, 2014
M... Did Perry Ellis make a fragrance after the venerable James Bond character? No but they did make a half hearted effort to copy and a great compliment to Chanel Allure pour Homme. M opens with citrus and cinnamon, bright orange specifically, and dries down with tonka bean and more cinnamon. The opening is exactly like Allure and after about an hour it cuts most of the ties. M has average longevity and projection (about 4-6 hours on my skin). I like it but definitely prefer Allure to it.

If I hadn't heard it was a copy of Allure before trying it I would have said it's a great cinnamon scent for any time not around the holidays (Allure and M both make you blend in with fruitcake, cookies and mulled wine). For all of you Allure fans, look out for the gift set ($20) that includes the deodorant and aftershave, they make a nice compliment to Allure and you can easily adjust the amount of cinnamon and orange you want to smell like for the given day based on your ratio of M vs. Allure.

For the price it gets a thumbs up from me though I'll probably have full bottles of the 125 ml and 5 ml EDT sprays for decades to come.
24th December, 2013

Add your review of Perry Ellis m

Shop for Perry Ellis m products online

Shop for Perry Ellis m at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Perry Ellis m

Member images of Perry Ellis m

There are no member images of Perry Ellis m yet. Why not be the first?