Perry Ellis m (2004)

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Perry Ellis m

Perry Ellis m is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2004

Perry Ellis m fragrance notes

Reviews of Perry Ellis m

Yes, very much like Allure Homme by the great house of Chanel.

Though I do prefer this much more so, why?

First off.....pricepoint, so much cheaper!

Second-darker, in my opinion, Allure has white flower notes like Jasmine, Gardenia and such along with peach making it not only softer but powdery.

Third: This is more masculine, Allure's white flower, peach and coconut notes give it a feminine leaning.

Fourth; long lasting and great projection.

As I write this it is the middle of winter here in the northern hemisphere and such a great time of year for Perry Ellis' M.
15th January, 2017
My all-time favorite, this never fail scent from Perry Ellis! "m" is very nicely spicy and sweet; the star anise is front and center nearly throughout the wear cycle, partnering up with the cinnamon to exude a bright, clean quality. The bottle is hypnotic and fascinating, which oddly improves the experience of the fragrance for me!
10th December, 2016
A very warm, very powerful scent from Perry Ellis. It does have elements of Allure but not as fresh. Super sweet and powdery soft but also has this old school musk thing that keeps coming through that reminds me of 80/90s after shave lotion. Go easy with the sprays, this projects heavily and lasts a long time, at least on me.
18th March, 2016
This was my first blind buy & it did not disappoint. Perry Eliis M is a great value that can be purchased for around $20. The scent opens with lots of perfumer's alcohol but once this dissipates, I get mostly cinnamon with some light star anise & maybe amber.. it definitely comes off as sweet & creamy. As it starts to dry-down, this scent gives off a vintage vibe from the musk & tonka bean. I've managed to get 6 to 8 hours out of this but mostly base notes towards the end. Not a bad fragrance.
29th February, 2016
Great stuff for such a low price.....
11th October, 2015
Can you say a good surprise. This was my second real cologne purchase from my line up and I HATED IT. Now you may ask why the thumbs up, it's because I did it wrong. I tried this out on fabric in my car took a whiff and said NOPE. When I got home I decided to give it a whirl on my forearm and to my surprise it smelled wonderful. The notes you will continue to smell are the vanilla, cinnamon, anise, and tonka bean. This is something you can try in the summer if you do it right but really made for the fall and cold weather. Very warm and inviting. If you want the ladies to stay close to you then this is a keeper.
06th October, 2014

Add your review of Perry Ellis m

Shop for Perry Ellis m products online

Shop for Perry Ellis m at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Perry Ellis m

Member images of Perry Ellis m

There are no member images of Perry Ellis m yet. Why not be the first?