Perry Ellis m (2004)

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Perry Ellis m

Perry Ellis m is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2004

Perry Ellis m fragrance notes

Reviews of Perry Ellis m

powerful? NO WAY!..reminds me of animal animal/TL pour lui vibe but doesnt stick around scent maybe 4 hrs. Too bad..synthetic but pleasant.My skin eats fragrance so i was hoping for beast mode from reviews here.
21st January, 2018
This is an absolutely fabulous aromatic creation. Perfect for winter. Definitely appropriate for women, as well. This stuff sings, on my skin. I can actually smell every note here, except the vetiver. It begins as a spicy fragrance. It mellows into a calming, woody blanket. Sillage is good. Longevity is good. I paid like, nothing, for a tester. So very worth the money, for it is well done. I ought to dig through my perfume storage boxes more often because, I forgot I had this.
20th January, 2018
Sweet, strong, deep and velvety.... just the kind of fragrance I prefer. I'm a big fan of A*Men by Thierry Mugler and this is very similar. Doesn't last as long but for the price, it's definitely a good alternative.
15th July, 2017
Yes, very much like Allure Homme by the great house of Chanel.

Though I do prefer this much more so, why?

First off.....pricepoint, so much cheaper!

Second-darker, in my opinion, Allure has white flower notes like Jasmine, Gardenia and such along with peach making it not only softer but powdery.

Third: This is more masculine, Allure's white flower, peach and coconut notes give it a feminine leaning.

Fourth; long lasting and great projection.

As I write this it is the middle of winter here in the northern hemisphere and such a great time of year for Perry Ellis' M.
15th January, 2017
My all-time favorite, this never fail scent from Perry Ellis! "m" is very nicely spicy and sweet; the star anise is front and center nearly throughout the wear cycle, partnering up with the cinnamon to exude a bright, clean quality. The bottle is hypnotic and fascinating, which oddly improves the experience of the fragrance for me!
10th December, 2016
A very warm, very powerful scent from Perry Ellis. It does have elements of Allure but not as fresh. Super sweet and powdery soft but also has this old school musk thing that keeps coming through that reminds me of 80/90s after shave lotion. Go easy with the sprays, this projects heavily and lasts a long time, at least on me.
18th March, 2016

Add your review of Perry Ellis m

Shop for Perry Ellis m products online

Shop for Perry Ellis m at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Perry Ellis m

Member images of Perry Ellis m

There are no member images of Perry Ellis m yet. Why not be the first?