Perry Ellis m (2004)

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Perry Ellis m

Perry Ellis m is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2004

Perry Ellis m fragrance notes

Reviews of Perry Ellis m

Can you say a good surprise. This was my second real cologne purchase from my line up and I HATED IT. Now you may ask why the thumbs up, it's because I did it wrong. I tried this out on fabric in my car took a whiff and said NOPE. When I got home I decided to give it a whirl on my forearm and to my surprise it smelled wonderful. The notes you will continue to smell are the vanilla, cinnamon, anise, and tonka bean. This is something you can try in the summer if you do it right but really made for the fall and cold weather. Very warm and inviting. If you want the ladies to stay close to you then this is a keeper.
06th October, 2014
The Star Anise is a distintive scent rich and sweet. Cinnamon is much richer in aroma than anise, although here in this case the cinnamon is peppery and spicy, but the mixture between cinnamon and anise in my skin changes and smells like chocolate with vanilla, maybe it could be the White Musk...I'M very happy to have bought this parfum, it is the best fragance that I'VE ever used...I recomended...although must be retouch(to touch up) each 4 hours, but I don't care...I like like that. Very similar to Allure of Channel
09th February, 2014
M... Did Perry Ellis make a fragrance after the venerable James Bond character? No but they did make a half hearted effort to copy and a great compliment to Chanel Allure pour Homme. M opens with citrus and cinnamon, bright orange specifically, and dries down with tonka bean and more cinnamon. The opening is exactly like Allure and after about an hour it cuts most of the ties. M has average longevity and projection (about 4-6 hours on my skin). I like it but definitely prefer Allure to it.

If I hadn't heard it was a copy of Allure before trying it I would have said it's a great cinnamon scent for any time not around the holidays (Allure and M both make you blend in with fruitcake, cookies and mulled wine). For all of you Allure fans, look out for the gift set ($20) that includes the deodorant and aftershave, they make a nice compliment to Allure and you can easily adjust the amount of cinnamon and orange you want to smell like for the given day based on your ratio of M vs. Allure.

For the price it gets a thumbs up from me though I'll probably have full bottles of the 125 ml and 5 ml EDT sprays for decades to come.
24th December, 2013
review by stefly321

Bought this along with 360 red. Both where blind buys because here in the U.K. i couldn't find anywhere that stocked them, so got both from Amazon. I find that both don't have much longevity. This has a sort of tobacco opening, not too bad but don't think i would of purchased either if i had smelt them first. I've bought a few fragrances blind based on other reviews, but think i'll only buy if I've smelt them first from now on.

27th July, 2013
Anyone who likes Anise based sweet scents like Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin or sweet creamy vanilla-wood scents like Chanel Allure has to appreciate this one. M can be found very very cheap, and to my nose is just as good as the aforementioned duo. In fact I just saw it the other day at a duty-free store near the US-Mexico border for 18$ for a 3.4. As I recall, I found mine at Ross last year for 20$.

I never wear this stuff to work, its reserved for "evening use". Works great at the club with a heavier application (plenty of attention from the ladies, esp. the drydown), or a formal dinner with just a couple spritzes. Solid scent.
15th April, 2013
I initially gave Perry Ellis M a neutral rating. After wearing this more than a few times, I must say this frag is very good. When the basenotes kick in you really appreciate this one. This is an inexpensive frag which makes the total package even better. Cinnamon and a dash of pepper with a body spray vibe. Not cloying and a slight oriental scent that mellows out quite well.

Definetly give this one a try.
19th November, 2012 (last edited: 05th December, 2012)

Add your review of Perry Ellis m

Shop for Perry Ellis m products online

Shop for Perry Ellis m at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Perry Ellis m

Member images of Perry Ellis m

There are no member images of Perry Ellis m yet. Why not be the first?