L'Eau de Kasaneka (2004)

L'Eau de Kasaneka information

Year of Launch2004

PerfumerShuji Suzuki

About L'Eau de Kasaneka

L'Eau de Kasaneka is a feminine perfume by Menard. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Shuji Suzuki

Reviews of L'Eau de Kasaneka

I cannot get much florals here. Ginger and nutmeg and citrus. Really fresh and nice. But not artsy.
09th January, 2012
Good scent, very much in the style of "Feminité du bois". Woody and warm - but -alas - very poor staying power. The press material says something about Ambrette having been used in this composition, but I cannot detect it. Conveys a soft, warm feeling.
07th March, 2010
BayKAT Show all reviews
This has an 'ooh I like that!' opening that really draws you in. On me hte staying power was 4-5 hours, or a good half a day. In my opinion this would make a great room scent, but on me not so much a great perfume scent as around the 1 1/2-2 hour mark it turned a little too sweet.

I know htis is listed as an oriental floral, but I don't think the base is strong enough to carry it that far, and I would place it more in the floral category, and a lovely one at that.
08th February, 2010
A spicy floral with Japanese rose and basil. Very Japanese, elegant and quiet. I love it. Longevity about 3-5 hours.
07th September, 2008
Something new for me. Usually I prefer more bright fragrances. Nice, elegant, tender. Suppose I really like it.
04th April, 2006
This is an elegant, slightly spicy floral with a warm drydown. It is lovely, but rather undistinguished, and doesn't seem to last very long on the skin.
17th November, 2005

Add your review of L'Eau de Kasaneka

Shop for L'Eau de Kasaneka products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau de Kasaneka

Member images of L'Eau de Kasaneka

There are no member images of L'Eau de Kasaneka yet. Why not be the first?