L'Eau de Kasaneka (2004)
    by Menard

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 16 ratings

L'Eau de Kasaneka information

L'Eau de Kasaneka is a women's fragrance by Menard. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of L'Eau de Kasaneka

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

taliaseki's avatar

Turkey Turkey

I cannot get much florals here. Ginger and nutmeg and citrus. Really fresh and nice. But not artsy.

09 January, 2012

's avatar

Good scent, very much in the style of "Feminité du bois". Woody and warm - but -alas - very poor staying power. The press material says something about Ambrette having been used in this composition, but I cannot detect it. Conveys a soft, warm feeling.

07 March, 2010

BayKAT's avatar

This has an 'ooh I like that!' opening that really draws you in. On me hte staying power was 4-5 hours, or a good half a day. In my opinion this would make a great room scent, but on me not so much a great perfume scent as around the 1 1/2-2 hour mark it turned a little too sweet.

I know htis is listed as an oriental floral, but I don't think the base is strong enough to carry it that far, and I would place it more in the floral category, and a lovely one at that.

08 February, 2010

Elf's avatar

A spicy floral with Japanese rose and basil. Very Japanese, elegant and quiet. I love it. Longevity about 3-5 hours.

07 September, 2008

Matilda's avatar

Something new for me. Usually I prefer more bright fragrances. Nice, elegant, tender. Suppose I really like it.

04 April, 2006

lefay's avatar

This is an elegant, slightly spicy floral with a warm drydown. It is lovely, but rather undistinguished, and doesn't seem to last very long on the skin.

17 November, 2005