Miracle So Magic! (2004)

HouseLancôme
PerfumerAnnick Menardo
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Miracle So Magic!

Four years after the launch of the Miracle, Lancôme reveals So Magic!, targetting the “Juicy Tube” generation.
The face of the fragrance is Elizabeth Jagger and the scent itself contains notes of Dog Rose and Narcissus.

Miracle So Magic! fragrance notes

Reviews of Miracle So Magic!

When I wear this all I can smell on me is the clover, which is not necessarily a bad thing. If you love the smell of clover flower, fresh mown hay, or freshly cut grass, this is the fragrance for you. Didn't get any of the vanilla at all, which was fine. This is a simple clean fragrance, no mystery. This is a great spring fragrance, when its still a little chilly but you just can't wait for spring. I bought two or three bottles of this, which I usually switch around with every fragrance purchase.
08th September, 2012
Exuberant floral. This is the kind of perfume women of my mother's generation reached out for, having transformed themselves in the bald light of the dressing table mirror. With their best going-out clothes on, their jewellery adjusted to the right side of glamorous, off would come the gold cap of some sparkling crystal bottle and in one spritz a thousand blooming flowers would rain down on an expectant cleavage. Generic in the best possible sense. A few drops suffice.
08th June, 2012
This fragrance is a little like the original Miracle, yet much more flowery and sweet. Although there isn't rose listed in the notes, I can definitely smell roses in this perfume.

This scent is much better suited to the bottle than the original. So Magic is certainly a 'pink' fragrance because it is so light, feminine and pretty. This fragrance would make a perfect scent for the warmer months as it is fresh and energising.

If you're like me, and couldn't take a liking to Miracle because of its strong spicy notes, then this fragrance could be more suited to you.

26th April, 2011
Eliza Show all reviews
Narcissus is what I remember of this . I have it although I don't pull it out much anymore. I enjoy wearing it in January and February specifically for the narcissus clear note I get after a while which is so wonderful in the dead of February. Sometimes it's a little sweet for me. I bought this for only 14.00 at a discount store and had not previously tested it. It was a good buy all around.
17th April, 2009
I first smelled this on a friend from work and I thought she worde Happy! Seems it was Miracle so magic, so I bought a bottle of it and used it frequently during summer. A while ago I smelled it on someone else and it really was kinda disturbing, the vanilla on the end was way too much on her... and I don't like vanilla in perfume. As with most of the scents I obtain, I'm tired of it after using it a while (exept Cristalle) and I havened noticed anything on So magic that makes me ant to buy this again.
07th December, 2006
My wife gave me a paper she got from a department store, which had a few sprays of Miracle So Magic.

When smelled it should be in their middle notes, about an hour after the spray... the first impression was a flower note, maybe sweet roses, or fruity notes... my wife felt the same confussion. It remembered me a lot the L'eau from S.T.Dupont. About an hour later, the paper had the same final aroma of the original Miracle.

Seems to be a less complex and more teener-oriented version of Miracle, a nice happy fragrance for daytime use and maybe for romantic use (we're talking in a teenager case). Very fresh flowered, it's better for spring/summer use and for a younger range of age than the original Miracle, around 16-25 years old women.
26th October, 2006

Add your review of Miracle So Magic!

Shop for Miracle So Magic! products online

Shop for Miracle So Magic! at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Miracle So Magic!

Member images of Miracle So Magic!

There are no member images of Miracle So Magic! yet. Why not be the first?