Clean Ultimate (2004)

Clean Ultimate information

Year of Launch2004

HouseClean

About Clean Ultimate

Clean Ultimate is a shared / unisex perfume by Clean. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Clean Ultimate

To me, this fragrance is completely inoffensive, in that it just smells warm, clean and comforting. Another reviewer commented that whenever she wears it, people inevitably say "Oooh, you smell good", rather than asking what perfume she has on, and that has been my experience with it, as well. Because of this, it's a good scent to wear to the office or school, on a plane, or any place where you're likely to be around a lot of folks and don't want to offend anyone's olfactory senses, but still want to smell fresh and appealing. In this frag, my nose detects clean white musk, light and bright florals and a hint of something vaguely clean and aquatic. Unlike others, I have found that it lasts a long time on my skin, although it wears closer as time passes. It's a good, solid, and appealing scent, in my book, and I get lots of comments whenever I wear it. I like to spray my bed linens with it, too. . .
31st January, 2014
It was the opening of CLEAN Ultimate that made me go for it. It is certainly a floral, and sometimes I feel strange wearing it, but I still like it. The citrus opening is invigorating, the floral is not offensive but rather fresh and the dry down is white, pure and ... clean, all and all comforting I would say. I can imagine how it is not an instant love for many... it wasn’t for me but I tried it a few times and something drew me to it. And yes, baby cologne can be traced here. There are times that I even get the powdery roundness of almond ... while there is no almond listed in the notes! I guess my ongoing quest for an interesting citrus has brought me to this ... white, soapy and floral offering. But then again one of the fragrances I was happy to discover has been Rose Thé by LJR which is marketed as a feminine tearose, while what I love about it is the citrus sparkle. CLEAN Ultimate is not my best but on me I find it very interesting ... and indeed I have had compliments ... especially by women (no wonder I guess).
07th August, 2011
One of the best of the Clean line on my skin. Most of the rest threw off weird synthetic, or cheap household chemical smells. This one smelled subtle, clean, and non-synthetic. It becomes a skin scent fairly quickly, so it has little sillage, which is well and good, sort of in the concept of the line. It's not especially long lasting, or I quit smelling it at a certain point. This one is a nice surprise from this line.
Edit: I bought a bottle and had fallen out of love a quarter of the way through. I'm still looking for a 'clean' fragrance I can love.
24th July, 2011 (last edited: 10th March, 2015)
This is truly the ultimate clean scent. I like Provence as well. I love the smell of freshly cleaned anything so I was easily sold on almost the entire line :)
19th August, 2010
Starts off appealingly green and citric, then after twenty minutes becomes a bunch of non-descript white florals, which then quickly disappears into floral soap. Pointless.
21st July, 2010
Rather aggressive freshness! One may be inclined to wonder what this smell is trying to cover.

Methinks you could get the same effect by using extra fabric softener in the laundry. I don't mind this frag, but my boyfriend detected something unpleasantly solvent in it. I'd recommend wearing it with caution -- many people have sensitivities to the smell of fabric softener. Anyway, ultimately, there's nothing too special about Clean Ultimate.
19th May, 2010

Add your review of Clean Ultimate

Shop for Clean Ultimate products online

Shop for Clean Ultimate at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Clean Ultimate

Member images of Clean Ultimate

There are no member images of Clean Ultimate yet. Why not be the first?