Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 14 ratings

Keep It Fluffy information

Keep It Fluffy is a women's fragrance by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Keep It Fluffy

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

teardrop's avatar

England England

l could barely smell this on my skin; l got a vague whiff of vanilla before it completely disappeared. Possibly okay for a scented body product, pointless for a perfume.

20th February, 2011

Chelsea's avatar

KIF. Mmmm. Not usually my cup of cocoa, but it works. It IS comforting, it is the olfactory equivalent of a cashmere blanket, a box of chocs and a nice singing and dancing movie on TV.....here's the rub...hold on to your cries of "Heretic!" and spritz your wrist with KIF AND B's Cocktail. Then wait. Suddenly, KIF is grown up and sexy, like Florence Nightingale in Suspenders. Try it....

06th July, 2009

Truffles's avatar

A simple, sickly, nothing. Not for me.

17th June, 2009

Nukapai's avatar

Keep It Fluffy (or KIF, as it is affectionately known by its fans) is described as a scent for the girly pink romantic. And yes, the scent is romantic; it's Ylang-meets-quality-custard-tarts-and-cake-at-a-patisserie, it's fluffy slippers and a cuddly toy, it's a girl's night in. It is not a Lolita scent, or a vamp scent, or a business scent, or sexy - and it is not in any way offensive.

However, it is not just for the incurably addicted to pink. Oh no - it's for those of us who, from time to time, need to remind ourselves of the good things in the world and nuzzle next to something fluffy for comfort. That's what Keep It Fluffy is good for. It can cheer up and comfort.

The Turkish bath (a kind of buttery cream wash you spread on yourself before getting in the bath or shower) is to die for and the body cream is very rich and silky - and it smells incredibly good.

04th August, 2008

illyria's avatar

Does anybody remember the Cosmetics To Go scent Himalaya? I have that, and I have Keep It Fluffy, and as far as I can tell they are the same juice.
    I say 'as far as I can tell', because I'm no expert, and obviously the Himalaya is an old bottle (though it hasn't turned).

Keep It Fluffy is a warm powdery musk, a little too sweet for me on most days, but my girlier friends like it. I wear it as a comfort scent in winter, when I like to wear it to bed, with warm pyjamas and a good book.

18th June, 2008