Cocktail (2004)

Year of Launch2004

HouseB Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful
Parent CompanyLush

About Cocktail

Cocktail is a feminine perfume by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Cocktail

This one is very hard to describe. What jumped out at me is the opening of this is very strong so let it air out a bit before you take a whiff. Once it's settled on the skin it's still a hard one to figure out where they are going with it. It's a floral, slightly fruity, antiseptic smell. Could resemble a type of cocktail and one that would be served on ladies night.
03rd June, 2012
This is quite outside my usual experience, so I struggle to understand and describe it. But I like it!
Very briefly it starts with a sweet floral chord. This almost immediately changes into a very interesting "bright" note. It is heady, piercing, powerful. Some have spoken of lavender, others mention ylang absolute. Antiseptic and aldehydes have also been mentioned and I agree with all of those. It is a very bright and even slightly aggressive scent. Rubber gloves? Hospital corridors? I find all of this quirky and interesting. At times I get a cool-minty note.
Would I wear it? Probably not, or at least rarely. But I can appreciate it.
03rd March, 2012
Odd; this just smelled fruity to me, although there aren't any fruit notes listed. lt's quite a feel-good fragrance, just not my thing.
20th February, 2011
Yup, I smelt make-up and powder and saw an old fashioned dressing table. I liked this scent, it was pretty, warm and friendly (not like the ladies in Mad Men at all, then) but I never felt I had the right clothes to go with it. Definitely not for jeans-wearers.
12th April, 2010
Notes mentioned in the B Blurb - Ylang absolute , calanga petals, Mediterranean jasmine, rose absolute, orange flowers, oak moss, sandalwood.

Heavy on the ylang there is a definite spike lavender tang in there somewhere, jasmine, this fragrance has a mysterious understated quality to it, kinda like a fighter jet, by the time you are caught in the sillage, the wearer is long gone. Something just a little bit antiseptic, though Not in a bad way though, maybe the alcohol content is high? Between the ylang and sexy oak moss it shimmies in a tight dress whispering "come up and see me sometime" on the skin. The sillage is excellent, longevity excellent. It is a grown up girl's perfume to be sure
16th August, 2009
Truffles Show all reviews
An aggressive opener of Germolene and B Never too Busy fave - jasmine. Settles to just Germolene, and the Germolene never gets any weaker. Just awful.
17th June, 2009

Add your review of Cocktail

Shop for Cocktail products online

Search Amazon for Cocktail

Member images of Cocktail

There are no member images of Cocktail yet. Why not be the first?