1000 Kisses Deep (2004)

Year of Launch2004

HouseB Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful
Parent CompanyLush

About 1000 Kisses Deep

1000 Kisses Deep is a feminine perfume by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. The scent was launched in 2004

1000 Kisses Deep fragrance notes

Reviews of 1000 Kisses Deep

I’m reviewing Lush’s version of the fragrance. This is a gorgeous and different mandarine fragrance. Not too sweet, not too acid, with some dryness and bitterness. There is a smoky, burnt side to it as well, which makes it special and “very Lush”. Sillage and longevity are good!
EDIT: there is a strong benzine note in the opening that can pull off some people.
02nd February, 2018
Review of the re-issue in 2010 by Gorilla Perfume, previously B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful:

1000 Kisses Deep is Gorilla's osmanthus scent, accompanied by plenty of myrrh and labdanum. The overall effect, strangely, is of burnt caramel with a mandarin 'winning streak' – to continue the Leonard Cohen reference begun with the title. I wonder if the fragrance would've been better with less citrus; currently it feels like a distracting bright light is trying to seep through a velvet curtain.
25th July, 2012
Much better than I expected, given its rather precious name.
Phase 1 is a very distinctive orange marmalade smell (as others have noted). It is very orange-y and it also has a syrupy quality which is more in terms of weight or texture than sweetness.
Phase 2 is a complex chord of floral/earthy notes with soapy and slightly fresh ones. The overall effect is of a slightly creamy, earthy flower.
Phase 3 brings out some wood and resinous notes.
Overall, quite an interesting scent. Not heavy or excessively sweet, and worth a try. I'm neutral on it because it isn't my style but I don't see anything wrong with it.
03rd March, 2012
Poppy65 Show all reviews
This was instant winner for me. I love orange scents on me but sometimes they can be overpowering, this really is such a gentle blossom smell it really feels like you are out for a walk on a spring day rolling in the blossom with the one you love! Later in the wear I get macaroons and powder which also smells yummy. I find I relate to Simon Constantine's perfumes! Since I have been learning about perfumes I can get very overwhelmed with complex scents and it bothers me when I can't pick out all the notes! But I like that with his scents I know what I'm smelling! It's probably because I am a novice but I find him very inspirational.
01st April, 2011
ln my view the best perfume that B Never too Busy produced. lt's a rich blend of osmanthus, labdanum & myrrh, which smells just like orange marmalade, yet has a surprising sophistication & depth. lt has wonderful sillage & lasts a very long time. l find it works best in cooler (not cold) weather, making it a good autumn or spring daytime fragrance for me.
17th February, 2011
I found the orange note reminded me of organic cleaning products with the combination of the resins. Not a pleasant association for a perfume.
19th September, 2010

Add your review of 1000 Kisses Deep

Shop for 1000 Kisses Deep products online

Member images of 1000 Kisses Deep

There are no member images of 1000 Kisses Deep yet. Why not be the first?