Spark Seduction for Men (2004)
by Liz Claiborne

Spark Seduction for Men information

Year of Launch2004

HouseLiz Claiborne
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Spark Seduction for Men

Spark Seduction for Men is a masculine fragrance by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2004

Spark Seduction for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Spark Seduction for Men

Tony T Show all reviews
OK

Cardamon/pepper scent.. no evolution.. stays close to the skin.. no basenotes at all

Pros: CHEAP
Cons: Claiborne "

07th September, 2013
Never have I so thoroughly agreed with an analysis as I do with SirSlarty's review below.

Spark Seduction just takes the boozy, synthetic amber-iness of the original Spark and slathers it in a fairly pleasant grapefruit.

Too little, too late, though.
07th April, 2009
I received this in a swap. I had tried the original Spark and thought no more of it until I saw a flanker. I see flankers as either an attempt to rectify a flop release or to milk more money out of the line (I'm looking at YOU Curve). Sedectution makes the original Spark look like a heavy, unbearable and overly sweet alcoholic fragrance and turns it into a lighter and more "fresh" feeling fragrance. Unfortunately the seductions doesn't last very long but it is quite pleasing. Woods and boozy notes on top and a fresh zingy pepperiness throughout with a sweet musky base. NMice but still has that "I'm a Liz Claiborne fragrance and I'm very chemical and synthetic" balance to it.
18th January, 2009
Stu Show all reviews
I like both Spark Seduction and Spark and unfortunately gave my bottle of Spak away. I wish I hadn't because I think I liked the original Spark somewhat more. I rarely wear this. It's a nice fragrance but if I don't wear something and it just sits in the draw what's the point of owning it. I can't remember the last time I wore it. Maybe I'll put some on today. For some reason I don't feel that I stand out when wearing it as I do when I wear other fragrances.
27th April, 2008
Noticeably different from regular Spark, I prefer Seduction because it is less 'cheap booze' and more 'sweet candy pie'. As mentioned earlier it doesn't have a drydown perse but it stays nice and coherent thru out its scent life. Not bad.
09th February, 2007
The opening is a gorgeous mix of cedar and bourbon, one of the most pleasant scents I have ever experienced. Unfortunately there isn't really a drydown, the topnotes just fade away fairly quickly and there isn't much left to smell after a couple hours. If this lasted longer it would be in my top 5.
12th November, 2005

Add your review of Spark Seduction for Men

Shop for Spark Seduction for Men products online

Shop for Spark Seduction for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Spark Seduction for Men

Member images of Spark Seduction for Men

There are no member images of Spark Seduction for Men yet. Why not be the first?