Anglomania (2004)

SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Anglomania

Anglomania is a feminine perfume by Vivienne Westwood. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Dominique Ropion

Anglomania fragrance notes

Reviews of Anglomania

This scent is all about violet to me. Violet seems to always dominate on my skin. But as Im not a big fan of violet dominated perfumes this one is blended so well that the violet has character and warmth. Its sweet, warm and floral. I dont get too much leather in this, although I can detect it. What I do get is a mildly spicy violet with an oriental vanillic base. This scent does not overpower on me and lies close to my skin. I like that its unique. I cant say Ive smelled anything like it before.

Its a good fall, winter perfume that would be a great choice on a date for romance and possibly seduction.
21st October, 2010
In a Pink Vinyl Room Red Roses Over the
Leopard Print rug Silver Cromed Sofas
mirror balls from each corner of the room Dalisque Pictures hanging at walls
Incense Burning across the room Hookah
Filled with Marijauna all the party guest getting stoned Plastic flowers
of all colors hanging on walls there
so low you can touch them. Circa 1973
you and your two girlfriends are at this Party and then the Mirrored slided doors open you can't Belive your eyes
is Ziggy Stardust wearing white vinyl Leotard with white feather angel wings
glued at his back Firey red Hair sticking out like electricity Silver and gold paint and bright Red Lips Over
his face you and your Girlfriends
with your Colorful Mini Dresses and Mary Jane Shoes with Pokerstright Hair Parted in the middle One Blonde one Brunette And one Light Brown Faint on the Leopard Floor by the sight of his Presence.

This Perfume is the epimthy of English
Chic. A bit Refined With Rose But Bad Ass with Leather.

Bang a Gong Get it on.
16th August, 2010
This has got tobe 1 of my faves!
Its so classy, I love it soooo much deffinetly in my top 3 xx
06th July, 2010
I bought this online on the basis that it's formulated with all my favourite scents - nutmeg, vanilla, rose otto, violet and cardamon. I wish I hadn't have bothered as I really disliked it. It smelt cheap, chemical-like, had really low staying power on me, and reminded me of old lady soap. A real let-down!
27th September, 2009
Bought this untested (it's not easy to get a hold of) as I like the other Vivienne Westwood fragrances.
I kept sniffing myself all day, since I felt there was something quite familiar in this perfume and it's literally taken me all day to work out what it is.
Is it just my imagination, or does this smell vaguely like the long lost Venezia by Laura Biagiotti?
I'm not enough of a nose to be able to put this down to a specific note, but there is something....warm , leathery and sharp?
Anyway - I'm in love.
26th March, 2009
I wish to try this Fragrance soon. I am taking a trip to Florida in July and wish to buy this for my trip. I want something sensual and I think this just might do it, can't wait, it sounds DIVINE!!!!!
27th February, 2009

Add your review of Anglomania

Shop for Anglomania products online

Search Amazon for Anglomania

Member images of Anglomania

There are no member images of Anglomania yet. Why not be the first?