DKNY Be Delicious Men (2004)
by Donna Karan

DKNY Be Delicious Men information

Year of Launch2004

HouseDonna Karan
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About DKNY Be Delicious Men

DKNY Be Delicious Men is a masculine fragrance by Donna Karan. The scent was launched in 2004

DKNY Be Delicious Men fragrance notes

Reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Men

Salutation.

Green apple is one of my favorite scent.the opening with grapferuit and green apple.the top notes is really crisp,nice sour.i find a little similar to CLINIQUE HAPPY.Delicious and nice scent for me but not unique and special.

The apple/coffe mix makes a cologne the girls love it!Fresh and young.The bottle is cute too just longevity is a problem for me.very good casual scent for everyday wear.I love wearning because get so many compliments from my friends.

Anyway if you are looking for fruity and definitely green apple/grapefruit in good way with woody notes this fragrance is definitaley for you.but in my opinion the females version is better.

6.5/10
15th May, 2015
A little Kenneth Cole Reaction, a little Sean John Unforgiveable. The combo makes for a great anytime scent in the spring and summer. A good perhaps forgotten alternative to the mess that is mass produced these days. The bottle certainly belies the scent.
31st December, 2014
KSG Show all reviews
Blind bought this, poor longevity and silage. doesn't really stand out and doesn't smell great at all in my opinion. Hard to pick out notes in this. I can't distinguish a fresh apple note. Still got a full 50ml bottle. In addition the sprayer is very poor. Don't waste your money on this one
05th September, 2012
I love this....... Others have complained about the sour like note in this but imo it's the best note in this fragrance because it is so different than anything else out there.This is def a summer scent. I tried to pull this off in the fall and winter and I got no longevity or projection. Believe it or not I have wore this recently as hot as it is here and I got two compliments on two different days. I also applied it on at 7:30 am and recieved a compliment at 4:30 Pm later that day. This is a scent you have to take time with to appreciate its depth and beauty. A+
15th July, 2012
This smells good for like 5 minutes on my skin, and then poof... it disappears!!! This was a blind buy and now im pretty disappointed. I get zero projection and zero longevity, even with 5 sprays!! A definite must try before buying!!
26th June, 2012
In initial blast - atroucious and cheap. It quiets down to dry, warm, spicy wood mixed with apple. Becomes almost interesting, chic yet causal, free spirited and warm, but then again it has nothing that would make me want it.
29th March, 2012

Add your review of DKNY Be Delicious Men

Shop for DKNY Be Delicious Men products online

Shop for DKNY Be Delicious Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for DKNY Be Delicious Men

Member images of DKNY Be Delicious Men

There are no member images of DKNY Be Delicious Men yet. Why not be the first?