Ellipse

HouseJacques Fath
PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyStar Fragrances International

About Ellipse

Ellipse is a feminine perfume by Jacques Fath. The bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Reviews of Ellipse

I think this fragrance is heavenly. It reminds me of Vero Kern Onda or Guerlain Djedi, but J. Fath's Ellipse is much more complex and more refined. I think it's a scent unique and precious.
My review is for the eau de toilette, which I find as an intense edp. I can't live without Ellipse.
18th April, 2014
I managed to get a bottle of a 1970s version of this scent from my mother's vintage collection, and it's heavenly. It smells quite stuffy and balsamic in the bottle, but on the skin it transforms into a wonderful dusty, sultry, summery scent, not too floral, with what my partner believes to be salty note. I'll be sad when I've used up the tiny bottle, there is nothing I can think of that can match this among contemporary perfumes.
08th January, 2012
I used to wear this ages ago. And I still miss it sorely. As far as I remember, it began with fresh bergamotte notes but quickly developed its heavier, more sensuous undertones of yasmine, rose and oak-moss.
I always liked the bitter-fresh bergamotte which hinted at an energetic and emancipated woman, whereas yasmine and rose promised femininity and eroticism.
Luca Turin reviewed it somewhere and suggested La Perla's "La Perla" as a substitute. Not for me - I still deplore Ellipse's demise and I am still looking for something to replace it in my wardrobe.
03rd June, 2011

Add your review of Ellipse

Shop for Ellipse products online

Search Amazon for Ellipse

Member images of Ellipse

There are no member images of Ellipse yet. Why not be the first?