Ellipse
    by Jacques Fath

Average Rating:

Ellipse information

Ellipse is a women's fragrance by Jacques Fath. The bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Reviews of Ellipse

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Franciscus's avatar

I think this fragrance is heavenly. It reminds me of Vero Kern Onda or Guerlain Djedi, but J. Fath's Ellipse is much more complex and more refined. I think it's a scent unique and precious.
    My review is for the eau de toilette, which I find as an intense edp. I can't live without Ellipse.

18 April, 2014

Ognyez's avatar

I managed to get a bottle of a 1970s version of this scent from my mother's vintage collection, and it's heavenly. It smells quite stuffy and balsamic in the bottle, but on the skin it transforms into a wonderful dusty, sultry, summery scent, not too floral, with what my partner believes to be salty note. I'll be sad when I've used up the tiny bottle, there is nothing I can think of that can match this among contemporary perfumes.

08 January, 2012

CalamitySam's avatar

I used to wear this ages ago. And I still miss it sorely. As far as I remember, it began with fresh bergamotte notes but quickly developed its heavier, more sensuous undertones of yasmine, rose and oak-moss.
    I always liked the bitter-fresh bergamotte which hinted at an energetic and emancipated woman, whereas yasmine and rose promised femininity and eroticism.
    Luca Turin reviewed it somewhere and suggested La Perla's "La Perla" as a substitute. Not for me - I still deplore Ellipse's demise and I am still looking for something to replace it in my wardrobe.

03 June, 2011