by Louis Féraud

HouseLouis Féraud
PackagingJacques Llorente
Parent CompanyPerfumer's Workshop

About Fantasque

Fantasque is a feminine perfume by Louis Féraud. The bottle was designed by Jacques Llorente

Reviews of Fantasque

This review is for a the cologn concentration of Fantasque. When I first put it on my wrists I could barely smell it. However, as it warmed on the skin, the scent unfolded in a way that very much evokes Deneuve (Catherine Deneuve), of which I have a small perfume concentration. But fantasque is a tad, JUST a tad, fruiter. In fact, they smell so similar that if you have been trying to purchase Deneuve and can't seem to spring for the prices that they're charging for it on ebay, this may be a satisfying substitute as it is a beautiful classic chypre full of oakmoss, as well. For an AVON scent, Fantasque (to me) smells of equal quality to the Deneuve and I'm happy I stumbled upon it.
21st December, 2014
Very feminine, not too flowery perfume that I absolutely adored in the 80s. Shame you can't find it easily anymore. If you love the original Carolina Herrera perfume,then, you'll like this.
25th May, 2012
Without realising it this was my first designer perfume back in the very early 80s at age 16 when my mother was an Avon agent. This was my signature scent up until I was 17. I always felt grown up wearing it. I am well into my 40's now. I have just discovered it again as a rare vintage bottle was given to me as a birthday present by my sister, and I still love it.

It's not a modern scent. I don't know what the top, middle or basenotes are but when you first spray it, you will think of Chanel 19 or YSL Rive Gauche and then as it drys down, it gets citrusy and creamy. Oakmoss vanilla and rose maybe some of the ingredients. It is sweet and soapy but not sickly and works well with my chemistry

As it is so rare now, I can't wear it everyday, but I do get several compliments whenever I do.
18th May, 2012 (last edited: 29th May, 2012)

Add your review of Fantasque

Shop for Fantasque products online

Search Amazon for Fantasque

Member images of Fantasque

There are no member images of Fantasque yet. Why not be the first?