Dior Addict Eau Fraîche (2004)
    by Christian Dior

Dior Addict Eau Fraîche Fragrance Notes

Shop for Dior Addict Eau Fraîche products online

100ml EdT
    $102.79*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 61.45)

Reviews of Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

lauramc's avatar
    lauramc

I have used Addict Eau Fraiche for years. It is very hard to come by. The shops here don't sell them anymore.
    I was told that it used to be called Shine & they re-marketed it as Eau Fraiche.
    Just bought one, was told that they changed the packaging & colour of the bottle but the smell is the same.
    Bur I disagress & it does not smell like the Eau Fraiche that I still have. It stinks like Shine. Either that or someone has change the formulae thinking that people won't notice, I might have to look for another scent now. I went from Beautiful to Addict then Addict Eau Fraiche. Very disappointing. Bring the old one back please.

15 December, 2012

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I encouraged myself to test this fragrance after I completed an internet quiz on 'what fragrance is best suited to you?' Dior Addict Eau Fraiche and Chanel No.19 were the recommendations.

I managed to find this fragrance during my trip into the city where I promptly applied a few sprays to my wrist. My first impressions were, "this is not my type of perfume". The top notes were really heavy with the citruses and didn't appeal to my flowery and sweet tastes at all.

I continued on with my shopping and it wasn't until I was travelling home that I smelt my wrist and the look of surprise and amazement crossed my face. My nose was met with a deliciously pretty floral heart of jasmine, tuberose, gardenia and freesia.

Never in my life had I come across a fragrance with such definitive differences between the top and middle notes. I was somewhat happy and disappointed that this fragrance had transformed itself from being something that I disliked to something I thoroughly enjoyed in a matter of hours.

I have considered purchasing this fragrance, but for the price I can't imagine myself doing so. If it wasn't for the fruity top notes, I would have gladly handed over the cash.

I must add that the lasting power is excellent for this fragrance and that the bottle, in my opinion, is much more attractive than the original Dior Addict.

For people that don't mind fruity florals, or refreshing citrus scents, I highly recommend you try Dior Addict Eau Fraiche as it would make a fantastic Summer fragrance to add to your wardrobe.

27 April, 2011

dimplesg's avatar
    dimplesg

This is a lovely fragrance - more daytime than the original addict. I still prefer addict but this is a good substitute for the summer months when addict can seem a bit 'heavy'.

23 March, 2010

goodlight's avatar
    goodlight

Is it just me or is this a Bvlgari Eau The Verte clone?

And I don't mean it in a bad way. It smells less tart/green than Bvlgari, more feminine.

If I were not on a budget right now I would definitely get this one for the warmer weather months.

04 April, 2009

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Why oh why did I ever stray from my beloved original? This Eau Fraiche version is an abomination of Christian Dior's Addict masterpiece! Throwing in some random gardenia note and cutting away the vanilla blows the whole balance and leaves me running to the nearest sink to scrub this mess away. It actually stinks.

15 March, 2007

stephanie1980's avatar
    stephanie1980

It outclasses it's parent fragrance perfectly. Ideal on a woman in her 20s-30s it's punchy and just smells like delicious and warm skin on me; just melts right it and clings all day. Not floral, not oriental, but warm, slightly spicy and kind of like skin only better. The only reason I didn't buy it is cos we didn't click, it and me, although I respect it greatly and enjoy it as a tester. Would love to know how others find it. come on review it, it doesn't deserve to be overlooked! xx

24 February, 2007