Dior Addict Eau Fraîche (2004)
by Christian Dior

Dior Addict Eau Fraîche information

Year of Launch2004

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

Dior Addict Eau Fraîche is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Dior Addict Eau Fraîche fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

The current formulation:

A somewhat pleasant bergamot dominates the opening minutes, but its freshness is attenuated by a somewhat nondescript tonka impression that is added on. The drydown encompasses a pleasant flower potpourri, mainly with rose and jasmine on my skin, with rather generic woodsy tones notable in the base notes.

I get limited sillage, adequate projection and four of longevity. Apart from the heart notes a bit mediocre. 2/5
09th May, 2015
I have used Addict Eau Fraiche for years. It is very hard to come by. The shops here don't sell them anymore.
I was told that it used to be called Shine & they re-marketed it as Eau Fraiche.
Just bought one, was told that they changed the packaging & colour of the bottle but the smell is the same.
Bur I disagress & it does not smell like the Eau Fraiche that I still have. It stinks like Shine. Either that or someone has change the formulae thinking that people won't notice, I might have to look for another scent now. I went from Beautiful to Addict then Addict Eau Fraiche. Very disappointing. Bring the old one back please.
15th December, 2012
I encouraged myself to test this fragrance after I completed an internet quiz on 'what fragrance is best suited to you?' Dior Addict Eau Fraiche and Chanel No.19 were the recommendations.

I managed to find this fragrance during my trip into the city where I promptly applied a few sprays to my wrist. My first impressions were, "this is not my type of perfume". The top notes were really heavy with the citruses and didn't appeal to my flowery and sweet tastes at all.

I continued on with my shopping and it wasn't until I was travelling home that I smelt my wrist and the look of surprise and amazement crossed my face. My nose was met with a deliciously pretty floral heart of jasmine, tuberose, gardenia and freesia.

Never in my life had I come across a fragrance with such definitive differences between the top and middle notes. I was somewhat happy and disappointed that this fragrance had transformed itself from being something that I disliked to something I thoroughly enjoyed in a matter of hours.

I have considered purchasing this fragrance, but for the price I can't imagine myself doing so. If it wasn't for the fruity top notes, I would have gladly handed over the cash.

I must add that the lasting power is excellent for this fragrance and that the bottle, in my opinion, is much more attractive than the original Dior Addict.

For people that don't mind fruity florals, or refreshing citrus scents, I highly recommend you try Dior Addict Eau Fraiche as it would make a fantastic Summer fragrance to add to your wardrobe.

27th April, 2011
dimplesg Show all reviews
This is a lovely fragrance - more daytime than the original addict. I still prefer addict but this is a good substitute for the summer months when addict can seem a bit 'heavy'.
23rd March, 2010
Is it just me or is this a Bvlgari Eau The Verte clone?

And I don't mean it in a bad way. It smells less tart/green than Bvlgari, more feminine.

If I were not on a budget right now I would definitely get this one for the warmer weather months.
04th April, 2009
Why oh why did I ever stray from my beloved original? This Eau Fraiche version is an abomination of Christian Dior's Addict masterpiece! Throwing in some random gardenia note and cutting away the vanilla blows the whole balance and leaves me running to the nearest sink to scrub this mess away. It actually stinks.
15th March, 2007

Add your review of Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

Shop for Dior Addict Eau Fraîche products online

Shop for Dior Addict Eau Fraîche at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

Member images of Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

There are no member images of Dior Addict Eau Fraîche yet. Why not be the first?