Burberry Brit Red (2004)

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Burberry Brit Red

Burberry Brit Red is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Gracia-Cetto. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Burberry Brit Red fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry Brit Red

rbaker Show all reviews
The opening with its jasmine and slightly fruity undertone leads to a drydown that declares the core character of this composition: vanilla and gingerbread. The stereotypical winter and Christmas imagination is conjured up well. That said, it is never overly sweet or cloying on me.

A touch of rose is present at some stage, but when I wear it the rose is rather perfunctory.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and eight hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant winter fragrance that suffers from a certain generic character in general. Playing nicely with stereotypes, is is a bit predictable, and the quality of the ingredients does not really compensate for that. Nonetheless, not bad.
2.75/5.
26th July, 2018
This has to be my all-time favorite winter scent! The gingerbread base brings back memories of Christmas as a child. Brit Red has a warm and comforting scent that I haven't found in too many other perfumes on the market. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this one. Hopefully I can keep finding it.
30th January, 2013
Hayven Show all reviews
I bought a used bottle of this, and unfortunately the top notes "turned"; what I thought was supposed to be orange turns sour on me. Thankfully, that did not last long as a warm, rosy gingerbread developed on my skin in the drydown. The scent is not very strong, but it's very cozy; normally I do not like to sleep with fragrances on, but this one smelled so good and didn't bother me while I slept. I will love to wear it more at home once winter approaches.
24th October, 2012
So, so very beautiful. A sweet and mildly spicy vanilla fragrance which has all the class and sophistication of a true Burberry perfume.

While most of Burberry's fragrances are casual and Summery, Brit Red I would dare to wear to any formal event. I believe that I could never tire of this exquisite fragrance.

Brit Red is warm and comforting while at the same time it's incredibly sexy. It has all the appeal of a floral-scented perfume, yet the spicy kick from the rhubarb, ginger and patchouli makes this fragrance so different and so appealing.

For the life of me I cannot understand why they are discontinuing this fragrance. I test many scents, yet it has been quite a while since a fragrance of this kind has grabbed my attention. I do hope to purchase this fragrance so that I can wear it during Winter next year.

I must add that the lasting strength is amazing, lasted on my skin the whole day. The sillage is also good, not overpowering but heavy enough to leave a light trail. I cannot wait to get my hands on a bottle.

05th June, 2011
Quite the wonderful "baked goods" style scent. It's a foody fruity sweet with a light powdery note. Some florals round out the fragrance into a special occasion scent.
04th July, 2010
Love this! It's definitely the rhubarb note which gets me every time- the perfect tangy edge to steer this way from being just another red/pink/purple berry/fruity floral. Of all those sweet 'pudding' scents out there which have recently become popular, I'd say this one is significantly more cleverly done as for starters it retains a certain freshness, possibly thanks to the ginger and lightly used citrus. Although this is a flanker to the original Burberry Brit, it really is quite different. I personally found Brit a little too vanilla and struggled to pick up the other components, which in itself isn't a bad thing for me personally, but I was a little disappointed it didn't have more to it. Brit Red on the other hand is far more complex and also very versatile: it is dynamic & makes its presence known, whilst not being so strong and sophisticated as to only be for evening/special occasion wear: you could also wear this for work, shopping etc too, whilst making a bit of a statement if you did. Brit Red is impossibly warm (& so tricky to wear in summer, but not impossible if used sparingly), seductive, alluring, rich and delicious...a truly lovely scent!
07th March, 2010

Add your review of Burberry Brit Red

Shop for Burberry Brit Red products online

BURBERRY BRIT RED SPECIAL EDITION 1.7OZ/50ML EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY - SEALED NEW!!!

End Date: Tuesday Dec-10-2019 11:56:38 PST

Women Type Inspired Body Spray EDP 1 oz Frosted Cylindrical Bottle Not Original

End Date: Tuesday Dec-10-2019 18:57:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Women Type Inspired Body Spray EDP 2 oz Frosted Refillable Bottle (Not Original)

End Date: Tuesday Dec-10-2019 19:03:37 PST

Burberry Brit Red 3.4 Oz Perfume for Women Rare Fragrance Tester Box

End Date: Thursday Dec-12-2019 12:36:30 PST
Buy It Now for only: $139.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Burberry Brit RED by Burberry 2 Pc Set: 1.7oz EDP Spray & 3.3 oz Lotion NIB RARE

End Date: Thursday Dec-12-2019 13:47:40 PST
Buy It Now for only: $139.99

Pick A Cologne Oil 4oz Shower Gel/Body Wash Scents . Listings Variations # A-F

End Date: Friday Dec-13-2019 14:24:27 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Pick A Cologne Oil 4oz Shea Butter Body Lotion Scents . Listings Variations #A-F

End Date: Friday Dec-13-2019 14:53:17 PST

Burberry Brit Red 3.3 Edp Spray BNWOB

End Date: Friday Dec-13-2019 19:00:26 PST
Buy It Now for only: $160.00

Member images of Burberry Brit Red

There are no member images of Burberry Brit Red yet. Why not be the first?

Burberry Brit Red News