Adidas Game Spirit (2004)
    by Adidas

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 11 ratings

Adidas Game Spirit information

Adidas Game Spirit is a men's fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Adidas Game Spirit

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

Smelly Dude's avatar

Smells about what it costs. Cheap, one dimensional musk that settles down to some sort of non-descript cleaning chemical. I'm only wearing it as I got it as a gift from a well meaning yet olfactorarily challenged relative. Sillage is brutal, and it overstays its welcome.

If you're 14 years old or you just pooped your pants and you need to cover the poop smell, then this might be acceptable. I'm sending this bottle off to a thrift shop.

25 August, 2012

Wise Owl's avatar

Not a fragrance that I wear very often, but I really do like this light, sporty, oriental. I can't for the life of me seem to detect the notes of caramel and praline that form part of the base though? Notes are as follows: -

TOP: Pineapple, Melon, Lavender, Mint, Apple, Bergamot

MIDDLE: Honeysuckle, Magnolia, Jasmine

BASE: Sandalwood, Juniper Berries, Amber, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Caramel, Vetiver, Praline

02 January, 2012

deepthought's avatar

Avoid at all costs.
    Danger.....

02 October, 2006

dududa's avatar

Sucks big time......yuck..can't believe I bought it....... smelles very cheap........wears off in no time.......

If you go for an adidas fume........go for "Dynamic Pulse".....otherwise..........just don't buy cheap stuff....

I learned a lesson..... the big brands really are better

27 October, 2005