Adidas Game Spirit (2004)
by Adidas

Adidas Game Spirit information

Year of Launch2004

HouseAdidas
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Adidas Game Spirit

Adidas Game Spirit is a masculine fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Adidas Game Spirit

Smells about what it costs. Cheap, one dimensional musk that settles down to some sort of non-descript cleaning chemical. I'm only wearing it as I got it as a gift from a well meaning yet olfactorarily challenged relative. Sillage is brutal, and it overstays its welcome.

If you're 14 years old or you just pooped your pants and you need to cover the poop smell, then this might be acceptable. I'm sending this bottle off to a thrift shop.
25th August, 2012
Wise Owl Show all reviews
Not a fragrance that I wear very often, but I really do like this light, sporty, oriental. I can't for the life of me seem to detect the notes of caramel and praline that form part of the base though? Notes are as follows: -

TOP: Pineapple, Melon, Lavender, Mint, Apple, Bergamot

MIDDLE: Honeysuckle, Magnolia, Jasmine

BASE: Sandalwood, Juniper Berries, Amber, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Caramel, Vetiver, Praline
02nd January, 2012
Avoid at all costs.
Danger.....
02nd October, 2006
Sucks big time......yuck..can't believe I bought it....... smelles very cheap........wears off in no time.......

If you go for an adidas fume........go for "Dynamic Pulse".....otherwise..........just don't buy cheap stuff....

I learned a lesson..... the big brands really are better
27th October, 2005

Add your review of Adidas Game Spirit

Shop for Adidas Game Spirit products online

Search Amazon for Adidas Game Spirit

Member images of Adidas Game Spirit

There are no member images of Adidas Game Spirit yet. Why not be the first?