Flowerbomb (2005)

SupplierIFF
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Flowerbomb

Flowerbomb is a feminine perfume by Viktor & Rolf. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Domitille Bertier, Carlos Benaim and Olivier Polge. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Flowerbomb fragrance notes

Reviews of Flowerbomb

Underwhelming, nondescript flowers and vanilla that somehow manage to be both extraordinarily heavy and extremely light. I received 3mls of this as a free deluxe sample at Sephora and planned to give it away. However, it worked okay when combined with a simple, fresh green scent (I chose Verde by Nest). I might try mixing it with a strong, dry wood next (maybe Cypress Cedar from Banana Republic's Icon Collection).

Overall, I can't give it a full thumbs down just because it's boring to me. I can easily understand its mass market appeal. I see this shining on the right person in the right setting (I imagine a high school girl who never wears makeup or perfume dressing up for her first prom), and I'm a full believer of 'to each his (or her) own.'
17th June, 2018
Floral sweetness incarnation. Good sillage, projection and longevity, but it gets fastly uninteresting.
04th June, 2018
I am on the fence with this scent. I certainly don't hate it, but I agree with the assessment that it is all generic flowery sweetness on me and lacks depth and complexity. It reminds me a bit of the scent of children's pretend cosmetics --that sickly sweet, flowery, rosy, baby doll-ish scent that I remember. I find it can also be quite strong and headache inducing for me. I will keep trying to wear my small sample bottle from Sephora (I do love the packaging), but I wouldn't repurchase.
18th March, 2018
This smelled great when I first sprayed it on, but once it dried down all the florals disappeared and it just smelled like woodsy soap. It lasted a really long time though.
11th September, 2017
This is a lovely scent. Delicate, but full of presence. Earthy florals with a decent amount of sweetness. This has a lot of popular elements. I think, in the future, when people want to reflect on the scents of this time period, this will be closely tied to that scent memory (like how aldehydes tie to the 40s/50s).

This has a moderate sillage for the first 2 hours and then it becomes a skin scent. Lasting power is about 7 hours on dry skin in warm weather.

Beautiful and self-empowering sort of scent. Lends itself to romantic atmosphere, but not entirely inappropriate for work. Day or night. Thoroughly enjoy!
05th December, 2016
Cliche in a bottle. The female equivalent to Cool Water for over-use, over-application, and apparent wearer myopia with regards to how 'great' they smell.

Embarrassing.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum mini Perfume Spray Sample .10oz/3ml New

• USD $10.95
  • Time Left: 29 days
  • Shipping from: United States

FLOWER BOMB BY VIKTOR & ROLF 3.4 OZ EDP FOR WOMEN NEW~TESTR WHITE BOX FLOWERBOMB

• USD $99.95

• Time Left: 10 days

VR Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Samples 1.2ml/0.04oz ea PICK YOUR LOT

• USD $11.69
  • Shipping from: United States

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Sample ( 2ml ,5ml ) Pick UR Size Spray Mini Size

• USD $9.98
  • Time Left: 28 days

VR Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Samples 1.2ml/0.04oz ea PICK YOUR LOT

• USD $14.39

• USD $18.99
  • Time Left: 28 days

Member images of Flowerbomb

There are no member images of Flowerbomb yet. Why not be the first?