212 Sexy (2004)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 212 Sexy

An extention to the hugely popular 212 range. "Sexy" is contained in a similar bottle to the original but has a lilac theme. Launched in the UK and Brazil in November 2004, with the roll out in other countries between then and April 2005.

212 Sexy fragrance notes

Reviews of 212 Sexy

What was Antonio Morillas thinking when he made this? The sugar is burnt and bitter, which is not always bad, but in this case it just won't go with the florals.
If you really have to pick a sweet-floral, go for Flowerbomb instead.
09th June, 2012
Talk about spices, incense and powder, 212 Sexy is all that and more.

This is sexy in its own unique way. The spices make it exotic while the incense note gives it such a mysterious aura. There is a subtle hint of sweetness throughout this scent, but I can safely say that this isn't sickeningly sweet, it's sophisticated and well-composed.

The spices in 212 Sexy are what do it for me, it gives this fragrance the 'wow factor'. I actually don't get much in the way of the floral notes, the gardenia is only very subtle. I'm convinced there is some other spice or herb in this scent, not just pink pepper.

I love this fragrance for the simple reason that it smells wild and seductive. It has all the intrigue and allure of something foreign and exotic.

I do urge you to test this on your skin before buying, a blind buy would be very risky. Spicy and musky fragrances are often the hardest scents to compliment skin chemistry. However, if the perfume suits, then you have won yourself a very sexy little number.

15th June, 2011
Exactly what it says in the title: SEXY! I always get compliments when I'm wearing this and men often stop to ask me what I'm wearing when it lingers upon passing. I often find myself trying to get a whiff of it myself throughout the day because I know that it smells divine. Deeply floral and feminine, one spray in the morning gives you an entire days worth of rose pepper, gardenia and floral petals, warmed by a core of sandalwood and musk, and sweetened by a hint of vanilla and cotton candy. A perfect blend of floral, sweet musk.
05th November, 2009
You know what, as glaringly ubsubtle and bourgeois as this is (from the cotton candy overload to the "Sexy" in the actual product name, for crying out loud), this is a fun fragrance. Great for a weekend in Vegas with your girlfriends, or something.
05th December, 2008
I have to agree with syidi_radzi about the transition between top to bottom notes being disjointed - if that's what is meant by "disaster". But for some this trait is not a disaster. Some enjoy an unorthodox, slightly odd mixture in a fragrance. It reminds me of 80's fashion, with it's conflicting loud colours and textures. So for me it's an 80's scent. I have to say I don't enjoy it until 2 hours after I put it on. It's much better at the end of the night, perhaps in bed - hence the name 'Sexy'. Sexy is not always sophisticated or mysterious. This is not for the fussy fragrance connoisseur. So I defend 212 Sexy, but give it a neutral rating.
24th November, 2008
To tell the truth. Candy is the top note and tangerine is the middle note. It is simple and nice. But has nothing special to rise among similar ones.
25th September, 2008

Add your review of 212 Sexy

Shop for 212 Sexy products online

Shop for 212 Sexy at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 212 Sexy

Member images of 212 Sexy

There are no member images of 212 Sexy yet. Why not be the first?