Today (2004)

Today information

Year of Launch2004

HouseAvon

About Today

The first of a range of three scents: Today, Tommorow and Always. Today is a floral scent.

Reviews of Today

This one deserves a fanfare, because it truly is Avon's best in 30 years, maybe longer. It's a big, lush, sweet white floral that's built so well it manages to be weightless and not a bit oversweetened. I'm really in love with it, and greatly annoyed that my tiny sample vial is running out (can't afford to buy frags for awhile, alas). Think I may hafta go around swiping the "rub wrist here" sanples from my friends' catalogs under cover of night, because THIS STUFF IS ADDICTIVE! :) :) :)
07th November, 2011
A very appealing orange blossom fragrance, in my book- suitable for day or evening, any kind of weather- a real winner for Avon!
09th May, 2010
This is better than Tomorrow or Always, more striking than the other 2 scents, a lovely daytime fragrance
27th March, 2010
rickie Show all reviews
I do like this one. I think it must have a Magnolia smell to it, cause I have been asked if I had on Magnolia when I wear it. It is strong, so I put it on when I need a lasting fragrance.
16th March, 2007
This one reminded me of Britney Spears Curious in a way, just all white flowers and boring, but one of Avon's better one's. Terrific for the price. I could see a lot of people liking it,it is just not my type.
08th December, 2006
A perfumer told me to secret to seeing if a perfume will work with your chemistry- put a dab on your tongue; if it tastes bitter, bad or soapy it will not work with your chemistry. If it has no taste or doesn't have a bad taste it will work with your chemistry.
This one didn't pass the tongue test, but I still tried it on anyway. I should of believed the test. Smelled horrible on me.

If you like white floral type perfumes you might like this one. Would be nice if it worked with your chemistry.
24th November, 2005

Add your review of Today

Shop for Today products online

Search Amazon for Today

Member images of Today

There are no member images of Today yet. Why not be the first?