Rare Pearls (2004)
by Avon

Rare Pearls information

Year of Launch2004

About Rare Pearls

A warm, floral fragrance.

Reviews of Rare Pearls

As stated in the description, Rare Pearls by Avon is a warm floral that makes me think of my home in the Deep South. I don't like many Avon scents, but Rare Pearls is one of the rare exceptions. This frag envelopes the wearer and all within hugging distance in a warm, twinset cashmere cardigan type of embrace. It wafts the magnolia scent of the grand Old South and smells like what any self-respecting Southern gal should--magnolias and a marvelous strand of pearls. Men seem to love it and it's rarely offensive to anyone unless overdone. Just one spray will do, shared between pulse points. It should draw folks in for a hug--not drive them away in droves. :-) An inexpensive scent that smells much more expensive. Rare Pearls may not be for everyone, but it's a perfect fit for G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South).
02nd April, 2013
Very heavy perfume - not for everyone, but pretty great (the plum is a nice twist).
27th March, 2013
Amazing how some of you younger folks who don't like a particular fragrance immediately want to palm it off on us "older gal[s]" (geeze.) What are we, your local Bad Taste Landfill? :-) Anyway. . . .I too have a love/hate relationship with this one. At first acquaintance, I found it really lovely. After I wore it for a few weeks, it started to strike me as having an almost skanky sweaty/indolic overtone. Some days that backs off and I still love this frag. Some days it doesn't, and I find it too heavy and too sweatily animalic to wear. I have no clue what makes the difference: Weather? Some subtle hormonal change? Biochemical shifts due to what I've eaten that day? Who knows.
03rd January, 2012
I have an absolute love/hate thing going with this scent. In hot humid weather the magnolia blooms and draws me, it overpowers everything on my desk and pulls me in.
In cooler weather this utterly turns me off.

This perfume is quite the man magnet.
03rd August, 2010
A mildly pleasant floral, a little too sweet for my taste, a little cheap smelling.Nothing great but nothing awful either.
09th June, 2010
a bottle which will look good on the dressing table, at first i thought the scent was odd (maybe the pepper note) grown to like this, a good frag for an occasion like going out to dinner
27th March, 2010

Add your review of Rare Pearls

Shop for Rare Pearls products online

Search Amazon for Rare Pearls

Member images of Rare Pearls

There are no member images of Rare Pearls yet. Why not be the first?