Lemon Sugar (2004)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Shop for Lemon Sugar products online

Reviews of Lemon Sugar

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

bforthefall's avatar
    bforthefall

Made me smell like I had bathed with Castille soap and beer.

17 November, 2008

undine76's avatar
    undine76

Smells. Just. Like. Sanrio. Candy. From. The. 1980s.

And, no, this is not a bad thing.

I don't understand why this fragrance gets such terrible reviews. Either that, or it gets confused with the plain "Sugar" fragrance by Fresh (which is a much more linear fragrance, and, ironically, has more of a lemon cleaning product-vibe going on than Lemon Sugar). I'm a girl who usually *hates* fruity floral and sweet fragrances. But this (don't believe the negative reviews until you've tried it--in fact, try the *body lotion* first; I guarantee you'll be in love) is VERY, VERY SUBTLE. Yes. Lightly sweet, artsy/quirky (yes, like discontinued gourmet Japanese candies in flavors like yuzu and starfruit), childlike, happiness-inducing, magical, strange, mult-layered, innocent, innocent, innocent, one-of-a-king, wistful, childhood memory-invoking... Like I mentioned earlier in the review, try the body lotion first. Then spray gently. The sillage of this is not great, but, just the same, its potency can be quite strong sprayed straight out of the bottle (I mean, it won't stay with you long, but you may be a false impression if you spray and then stick your nose right up to the atomizer).

Must try! Not kidding!

02 July, 2008

lizzie_j's avatar
    lizzie_j

I love this scent (and it looks like I may be one of only a few in the entire world!). It is refreshing and easy to wear and lifts my mood when I need a pick-me-up. AND I get lots of compliments when I wear it. It's rather linear, and simple, but sometimes, that's the kind of fragrance I want. One of my favorite warm weather scents.

06 June, 2008

pookerella's avatar
    pookerella

Probably the better of all the "Fresh" fragrances...there is an underlying similarity with EVERY Fresh fragrance that is less annoying with Lemon Sugar than the rest of them...not worth the $75 in my book

31st December, 2006

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Synthetic notes of lemon combined with a strong 'alcohol' base, this blend is not even worthy of being called a fragrance. Yuk!

04 December, 2006

colormechris's avatar
    colormechris

Smells like you spilled lemonade on yourself. Too sweet! Gives me a headache. Smells promising in the bottle, but once it's on, it's cloying.
    It's like Crystal Lite lemonade and the sweetness is fake, like Nutrasweet.
    Bleccch!