Lemon Sugar (2004)

Lemon Sugar information

Year of Launch2004

Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Lemon Sugar

Lemon Sugar is a shared / unisex perfume by Fresh. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Lemon Sugar

Made me smell like I had bathed with Castille soap and beer.
17th November, 2008
Smells. Just. Like. Sanrio. Candy. From. The. 1980s.

And, no, this is not a bad thing.

I don't understand why this fragrance gets such terrible reviews. Either that, or it gets confused with the plain "Sugar" fragrance by Fresh (which is a much more linear fragrance, and, ironically, has more of a lemon cleaning product-vibe going on than Lemon Sugar). I'm a girl who usually *hates* fruity floral and sweet fragrances. But this (don't believe the negative reviews until you've tried it--in fact, try the *body lotion* first; I guarantee you'll be in love) is VERY, VERY SUBTLE. Yes. Lightly sweet, artsy/quirky (yes, like discontinued gourmet Japanese candies in flavors like yuzu and starfruit), childlike, happiness-inducing, magical, strange, mult-layered, innocent, innocent, innocent, one-of-a-king, wistful, childhood memory-invoking... Like I mentioned earlier in the review, try the body lotion first. Then spray gently. The sillage of this is not great, but, just the same, its potency can be quite strong sprayed straight out of the bottle (I mean, it won't stay with you long, but you may be a false impression if you spray and then stick your nose right up to the atomizer).

Must try! Not kidding!
02nd July, 2008
I love this scent (and it looks like I may be one of only a few in the entire world!). It is refreshing and easy to wear and lifts my mood when I need a pick-me-up. AND I get lots of compliments when I wear it. It's rather linear, and simple, but sometimes, that's the kind of fragrance I want. One of my favorite warm weather scents.
06th June, 2008
Probably the better of all the "Fresh" fragrances...there is an underlying similarity with EVERY Fresh fragrance that is less annoying with Lemon Sugar than the rest of them...not worth the $75 in my book
31st December, 2006
Synthetic notes of lemon combined with a strong 'alcohol' base, this blend is not even worthy of being called a fragrance. Yuk!
04th December, 2006
Smells like you spilled lemonade on yourself. Too sweet! Gives me a headache. Smells promising in the bottle, but once it's on, it's cloying.
It's like Crystal Lite lemonade and the sweetness is fake, like Nutrasweet.
04th October, 2006

Add your review of Lemon Sugar

Shop for Lemon Sugar products online

Search Amazon for Lemon Sugar

Member images of Lemon Sugar

There are no member images of Lemon Sugar yet. Why not be the first?