Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh (2004)
by Jo Malone

Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh information

Year of Launch2004

HouseJo Malone
PerfumerJo Malone

About Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh

Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jo Malone

Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh fragrance notes

Reviews of Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh

Magnificent

Received my sample of this today. I have been hunting for a gardenia fragrance for so long which is close to the old Crabtree and Evelyn's gardenia. This not only very similar to my nose but surpasses it with the fantastic myrrh, incense, sandalwood and cardamom drydown which binds and intensifies the syrupy gardenia beautifully. I am hunting for a FB now. Please feel free to contact me if you have one to sell! Can't say it enough, lush, lush, lush fragrance (and more oomph than more recent Jo Malone's, although they are pretty damned exquisite, too!).

25th September, 2013
Heady, rich, sultry gardenia. Out of a huge gardenia sampler, this was my favorite. It makes me feel as if I have the flower tucked behind my ear and pulling out all the stops. I wasn't really aware of anything in it except gardenia. It reminded me of Tuvache Vintage Gardenia.
04th December, 2012
MAJOR ALERT: Found out today, Nov. 8, 2012, that this fragrance is being discontinued. What is on the shelves now is it and it cannot be re-ordered. I bought 2 large bottles from Bloomingdales.

Love this scent. Gardenia is my favorite flower and this smells like a real gardenia. My husband says it smells like I use to when he bought me gardenias from the cart guys in NYC years ago. (I haven't seen those guys selling violets, gardenias, and roses in years). It lasts on me also. This could well become my new signature scent.
02nd February, 2012 (last edited: 09th November, 2012)
On my skin the cardamom note is overwhelming in this fragrance. lt's strangely compelling, but only in the sense that it gives me a craving for curry. lt's over an hour before that begins to fade, & the floral notes peep through. l get tuberose & jasmine, but not really gardenia. After another hour there's a hint of sweetness, perhaps from the myrrh, but it all fades rather quickly after that. This is not a gardenia fragrance to me, definitely try before you buy.
13th February, 2011
This is my absolute favorite of the Jo Malone line. This has presence ,character and longevity . Rich sweet gardenia with spices which just give it a bit of noir,interest and depth ,nothing more.It's still a bright and sparkling ,rich gardenia fragrance with some tuberose thrown in to amp up the while floral nature. Beautiful .
27th April, 2010
I reluctantly tried this on my skin. Think Versace Blond but a lot LOT nicer.

Never going to be for me, but it is very nice as far as gardenia goes so if you love gardenia, definitely try it out.

24th October, 2007

Add your review of Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh

Shop for Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh products online

Search Amazon for Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh

Member images of Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh

There are no member images of Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom & Myrrh yet. Why not be the first?