Cheap and Chic I Love Love (2005)
by Moschino

Cheap and Chic I Love Love information

Year of Launch2005

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Cheap and Chic I Love Love

A new version of the Cheap and Chic fragrance. In the same Olive Oil bottle with a orange and blue colour scheme.

Reviews of Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rbaker Show all reviews
Grapefruit, lemon and an orangey note are at the centre of this opening phase. Fresh, but not really strongly refreshing but a touch attenuated; a pleasant start nonetheless.

The drydown emphasises fruity and floral components: redcurrant with muguet, and a touch of rose. In the base woodsy notes appear, with white musks evident towards the end. A touch of sweetness is provided by a slightly spicy cinnamon.

I get soft sillage, good projection and a limited longevity of four hours on my skin.

Quite a nice summer scent, that is, however, not performing very well. The ingredients can be a bit on the generic side at times, but it has its nice moments. It is very balanced, and the sweet side is incorporated judiciously. Overall just making it to a positive score - by the skin of its teeth. 3/5.
16th September, 2018
When I tried it on it gave me a little synesthesia. I got a fuzzy peach feel plus a creamy coconutty flavor plus a load of some kind of lovely citrus smell. Unfortunately it doesn't last long but I'm still giving it five stars. Someone described it as "linear" and I can see that - it's not a changer, does not evolve, but rather just disintegrates. Not the deepest work of art in the perfume world but I intend to buy a lot more. It's pop art, I guess! Speaking of which, I love the packaging. I'm a real negative, depressing anxious person and the packaging picks me up a lot.
03rd March, 2014
Grapefruit all over!

Grapefruit is to I Love Love what Sicilian Lemon is to Light Blue. Citrusy, summery, and overall linear. Not really impressive, not really something I would wear, it doesn't have much complexity. Oh, and the bottle is repulsive.
09th July, 2013 (last edited: 14th February, 2014)
My go-to summer scent, on a really hot humid day you can't go wrong with this! It always uplifts and makes you feel clean!!!
27th March, 2013
pleasant, sweet and uplifting! intented for young people, reminds me of spring time!
At the beggining you can smell the flowers and citrus but after a while all i get is a milky sensation.
The lasting power is mediocre though! You have to reapply after 2 hours or so.
15th March, 2012
I Love Love is very different from the original Cheap & Chic. There are very few similarities.

This fragrance is quite fruity, Summery and fresh. But like all Moschino fragrances, do not assume that this scent is like any other.

What starts as sugared fruits, almost like lemon flavoured sorbet, intensifies and becomes quite a crisp and colourful blend of both fruits and flowers, with a touch of pepper.

I disagree with those that find this fragrance similar to D&G Light Blue. In my opinion there are no comparisons. Light Blue is quite sharp with its lemon notes and woodsy undertones, however I Love Love is so much sweeter and certainly more feminine. I would definitely choose this fragrance over Light Blue any day.

The rose and the pepper notes in the heart of this fragrance, in my opinion, is what makes I Love Love so amazing. It is that transition from a bright citrusy opening into a soft, flowery yet spicy scent which gives this fragrance that undeniable charm.

With fantastic lasting power and so many positive reviews, how can you not pass up the chance to own such a wonderful, (and may I add), affordable fragrance?

04th June, 2011

I Love Love Cheap and Chic by Moschino for Women - 3 Piece Gift Set

End Date: Thursday Oct-25-2018 9:48:21 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $50.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

MOSCHINO Cheap and Chic I LOVE LOVE Eau de Toilette 50 ml NEW in sealed Box BNIB

End Date: Friday Oct-26-2018 7:22:58 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $39.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Perfume Mini's YOU PICK- AUTHENTIC~ HUGE SELECTION TOP DESIGNERS!!

End Date: Friday Oct-26-2018 20:39:06 PDT

I Love Love Cheap and Chic by Moschino for Women 1.7 oz

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 6:09:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $27.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

I Love Love Cheap And Chic by Moschino for Women - 4.9 ml EDT Splash (Mini)

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 8:06:48 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $6.12

Moschino Cheap And Chic I Love Moschino Set for Women 3 Pc Gift Set New w/ Box

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 8:19:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $40.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

I Love Love Eau de Toilette Natural Spray by Cheap and Chic Moschino 30ml 1fl.oz

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 10:39:46 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.99

Moschino I Love Love Cheap and Chic Women's 0.17-ounce Eau de Toilette Splash

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 11:31:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $11.74

Member images of Cheap and Chic I Love Love

There are no member images of Cheap and Chic I Love Love yet. Why not be the first?