Herrera Aqua (2005)

About Herrera Aqua

Due March 2005.

Reviews of Herrera Aqua

Tony T Show all reviews
Classified as an Aromatic Aquatic by Fragrantica.. More of a light oriental/aquatic in my book..It does have some citrus in it though it's not the key factor in this scent.. Also their are some mild florals in the mid's before settling into a subtle musky drydown.. A change from most aquatics and worth giving a shot to but I prefer Rochas Aquaman to the aquatics but not really..
14th February, 2014
Years ago, this was actually my signature fragrance. Right before I wrote this review, I sprayed a hit on my wrist. I think the bottle I have has gone bad, or I just didn't know better years ago. Soapy, synthetic but for some reason, the ladies loved it. Guess I wasn't the only one who didn't know better. But the impact it left years ago is enough to give this one a thumbs up.
16th September, 2012
Fresh, lemony, quite sweet. Synthetic.
Develops into quite a tiresome lemon-freshness that verges on the obnoxious.
Gives me a headache.
14th December, 2010
Man, by looking at the reviews one wouldn't know what to make of this scent other than to know it isn't very aquatic. People make such a big fuss about being aquatic but at the end of the day, water doesn't have a smell. In fact, if a fragrance doesn't smell like sea water, it shouldn't be considered aquatic. That would eliminate 95% of the so-called aquatics. And let me add, the original aquatic, the great Cool Water, didn't smell much like water either, but that wasn't much of an issue.

Enough rambling from me - I just want to say that this is a solid, unique fragrance. Mrs. Herrera took a gamble by creating an oriental-aquatic but I thoroughly enjoy it. Its the one scent from my collection I can put on without having to worry about any notes smelling funky or out of place. The smell is pleasant, lasting, well-balanced and multi-faceted. Though it is slightly sweet, and slightly powdery, it still manages to be masculine by the deft use of woods and spices. If I had to describe it in three words, they would be FRUITY (due to fig and mandarin), FRESH, & SOFT. Girls like it and its just right for the spring to fall months. What more could one ask?

Well done Mrs. Herrera.
04th May, 2010
I tried to like this hard but I just couldn't. I like true aquatics, but this was very floral with a strange musty-green note that really put me off. I tried to find the water, but all I got were flowers, but not even my preferred type. Its balanced well, I do credit that, and is actually quite unique but this is my review, and have to say I'd be lying if I were to give it anything other than thumbs down. Lesson to all in blind buying for selves--- do not!!
19th March, 2010
A great fragrance! Powerful and accurate throughout the day. Can be simple, discrete, while striking, calling the attention of women. Excellent!
14th December, 2009 (last edited: 05th March, 2010)

Add your review of Herrera Aqua

Shop for Herrera Aqua products online

Shop for Herrera Aqua at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Herrera Aqua

Member images of Herrera Aqua

There are no member images of Herrera Aqua yet. Why not be the first?