Jeanne Lanvin (2008)

Year of Launch2008

PerfumerAnne Flipo
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Jeanne Lanvin

Jeanne Lanvin is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anne Flipo

Jeanne Lanvin fragrance notes

Reviews of Jeanne Lanvin

I vouch for this incplace of PRADA Candy - which does not last and does not have depth.
I am getting this for my girlfriend - smells delicious, and does not smell cheap, the raspberry note here is very nicely infused with spice, its also very clean and less gourmand more on the fresher side - would recommend this for spring or autumn.
25th May, 2012
An ever so slightly more interesting (aargh!) fruity floral thanks to the peony, overall though this is mind-numbingly dull and similar to those millions of other citrusy/pink-white florals that are lining the shelves of your average high street shop. So safe, so stereotypical. Had higher hopes for this one.
15th February, 2011
This perfume smells as if I spilled forest fruit tea on myself. I fully agree with Ms Rochambeau's review. I would like to find this scent on a child, rather than a grown woman. However the lasting power is tremendous, despite the fact that the scent stays quite close to the skin. I could still smell it on my skin in the morning, after about 15 hours from application!
11th July, 2009
For me, the pretty, pink packaging was the tipoff...just one more fruity/floral blah, blah. blah, boring disappointment. And with this, commercial perfumery continues its mission to dumb-down the experience of the average perfume consumer.
07th April, 2009

Add your review of Jeanne Lanvin

Shop for Jeanne Lanvin products online

Shop for Jeanne Lanvin at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jeanne Lanvin

Member images of Jeanne Lanvin

There are no member images of Jeanne Lanvin yet. Why not be the first?